Power fountain Ritual

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
KnowledgeSeeker
Neophyte

Power fountain Ritual

Post#1 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Hello all.I need some questions answered regarding Power fountain ritual.
I am totally new to magick(practicing part),I started meditation like two days back(at the time of writing this).
Any way,I was stalking forums and decided to try NAP after reading positive reviews.
I found a PDF copy which I downloaded and yesterday I started practicing the opening ritual.
Today,I tried to do the fountain ritual,I carefully spelled words of power and all but,I didnot feel anything after pretending the energy blew up and showered on me.

I felt nothing while the author says I should be able to feel NAP physically.

What do you guys think? should I keep practicing that? Is that normal(not feeling)?

Sorry about the grammar
Please help me
Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.

: John Locke

Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Re: Power fountain Ritual

Post#2 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:50 pm

This ritual is more commonly known as The Middle Pillar ritual. It's important to not only imagine, but really FEEL the energies and process. This may seem like it's just in your head at first but the effects are actually very potent, especially if done daily. Keep at it and don't neglect the meditation beforehand. Relaxation is key here.
Last edited by Riva626 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
KnowledgeSeeker
Neophyte

Post#3 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Riva626 wrote:This ritual is more commonly known as The Middle Pillat ritual. It's important to not only imagine, but really FEEL the energies and process. This may seem like it's just in your head at first but the effects are actually very potent, especially if done daily. Keep at it and don't neglect the meditation beforehand. Relaxation is key here.

Thanks for replying,so its normal to not get it the first time? :?:
Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.

SlimShady
Zelator

Post#4 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Yeap, it's very normal! Just stick with it, the results will come.

Zadok
Practicus

Post#5 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:51 pm

It's hard to explain but imagine the words are coming from the area of the spheres and try to feel vibrations in those areas.

Kept trying. It's a knack.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:35 pm

The ritual of "Solar Grounding" posted in this forum is a good example.

I practiced this ritual many nights, imagining it to work. For a while, I didn't feel anything, but I kept trying.

One night the meditation/ritual took me away, and I felt it full force.

It was probably a week and at least 10~ hours of practicing before it clicked and worked well. after that it was easier and the feelings came quicker.

fake it till you make it, its an old and potent ritual that works for many many people.

Topic author
KnowledgeSeeker
Neophyte

Post#7 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:23 pm

SlimShady wrote:Yeap, it's very normal! Just stick with it, the results will come.

All righty,I panicked because most of the people the author mentioned in the book were successful on their first try and I was feeling bad I did not feel that.But now I can practice with a peaceful mind :Thank You

Zadok wrote:It's hard to explain but imagine the words are coming from the area of the spheres and try to feel vibrations in those areas.

Kept trying. It's a knack.

I will :Thank You

toothache wrote:The ritual of "Solar Grounding" posted in this forum is a good example.

I practiced this ritual many nights, imagining it to work. For a while, I didn't feel anything, but I kept trying.

One night the meditation/ritual took me away, and I felt it full force.

It was probably a week and at least 10~ hours of practicing before it clicked and worked well. after that it was easier and the feelings came quicker.

fake it till you make it, its an old and potent ritual that works for many many people.

hahaha I will do that :Thank You

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Add some kick to it do the Bornless one 3 times after the MP/CP
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
KnowledgeSeeker
Neophyte

Post#9 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:11 am

summerland wrote:Add some kick to it do the Bornless one 3 times after the MP/CP

Roger that :Thank You