What do i need to do with this Grimoire?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

What do i need to do with this Grimoire?

Post#1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:17 pm

I dont want go into depths and details about the roommate from hell (literally) But before she left (we were friends then) I let her use one of my NAP books. Before she left i told her i wanted the book back. A day later she gave the book back with hesitancy.

Ive never had any problems evoking Arzel or Nitika. I feel their presence there. But lately i feel blocked.... Do you think me letting her use one of my NAP books (Not the one i use, no one touches) has something to do with this?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

travsha
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: What do i need to do with this Grimoire?

Post#2 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Could even just be your mental association with the person and the book. I doubt the spirits are dependent on yu having a pure and clean untouched copy of the book in your hands..... Sounds like you have some letting go and moving on to do :whistle
Life is a continuous string of miracles =)
http://www.soulremedy.org

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#3 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 pm

I agree with Trav.

On the other hand Summer, it wouldn't hurt anything to ritually strip it of anything that might be there.

Even if there isn't anything actually hexed with your book. If you are worried about it, cleaning it up will ease the worry.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 pm

travsha wrote:Could even just be your mental association with the person and the book. I doubt the spirits are dependent on yu having a pure and clean untouched copy of the book in your hands..... Sounds like you have some letting go and moving on to do :whistle

This psycho has done everything in her power to get even with me. She even said so to the roommate she moved out. All because i moved someone in when she was temporary and went ballistic.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:28 pm

provenant wrote:I agree with Trav.

On the other hand Summer, it wouldn't hurt anything to ritually strip it of anything that might be there.

Even if there isn't anything actually hexed with your book. If you are worried about it, cleaning it up will ease the worry.

I agree... Thank you provenant. like i said i never had any problems before. I will sage it. She did not want to give me the book back.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:07 pm

I did envoke Arzel, I asked him what was going on here. Where he takes me is to his favorite place on top a sand dune watching the ocean waves. He asked " What do you see"? my response is "I see the ocean and sand dunes and people walking" He asked me again "Really what do you see"? I repeated the same response..... He said "You see nothing if you dont feel what you see".

So travasha.... You are right! This is whats blocking me (ME) But i still cleanse the book.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#7 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Hey Summer ...

Maybe cleanse ... and then consecrate it. Make it special. Out of bad, it could turn into your favorite copy.

I'm sure you can find or devise your own ritual. But, also Josephine McCarthy has some good quick rituals along this line in her exorcist handbook. She has been floating around here a bit. And pops into the FB group.

She might have something on her website as she does have quite a bit of good free writings.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 pm

provenant wrote:Hey Summer ...

Maybe cleanse ... and then consecrate it. Make it special. Out of bad, it could turn into your favorite copy.

I'm sure you can find or devise your own ritual. But, also Josephine McCarthy has some good quick rituals along this line in her exorcist handbook. She has been floating around here a bit. And pops into the FB group.

She might have something on her website as she does have quite a bit of good free writings.

Ok....Thats a good idea provenant! I will think of a way to consecrate it. This book is very worn. It cost more than my copy...I dont know why? Im sure i will think of something. But that is a good suggestion Josephine website.Thank you bud!

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:47 pm

I did not ask the question but some how Arzel knew what i was thinking. I wanted to curse the bitch... He added "No need to do this, She will take care of this herself" Another words..... She cursed herself.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:20 pm

travsha wrote:Could even just be your mental association with the person and the book. I doubt the spirits are dependent on yu having a pure and clean untouched copy of the book in your hands..... Sounds like you have some letting go and moving on to do :whistle

I tried to amused the idea it just might be me. Not......Its not the book either, Although Arzel advice given is good and maybe i need to focus my thoughts else where. There is something in this house.....Beside the fact with the little pennies tricks everywhere (laughable) Which i have seen its a old Hoodoo trick. No travsha it is not my mind playing tricks. I just cant find it (whatever she did) I have cleansed, banished, rituals rigorously...etc... No matter how much i sage clean or whatever the room and bathroom she was in has a sticky feeling (heaviness)