What do i need to do with this Grimoire?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: What do i need to do with this Grimoire?

Post#11 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:19 pm

BaiLung wrote:If you have access to them, check out the key of solomon or the grimoire of pope honorius. They have conjurations for books. You may need to make it yours again.

Better yet, buy a journal and consecrate it, dedicate it to magic, copy any pages from the NAP book that you want into it by hand, recite the conjuration of the book and you will have a powerful new tool at your fingertips.

Also, you are too sweet. I think you should stop arming your enemies.

Thank you BaiLung good advice... I will look into the Key of Solomon, Also for now i will remove the book elsewhere until i can consecrate it. She said she didnt use the book much, But whatever comes from her mouth is a lie. At first the house she was going to buy fell through. People were not going to sell it to her. After i let her use the book they changed their minds so i know she has done other things with the book. Everywhere else in the house is fine. Its just where her room and bathroom is its very heavy feeling. Almost like nasty. (My house is spotless all ive done is clean since she left)
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Pantaskios
Practicus

Post#12 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:39 pm

I was painting a bathroom one time and there was such a feel to the air. I painted a symbol of banishing on the wall and charged, painting over after. It worked quite well and really cleared things up.

Anecdotes aside, a physical base could work quite well. If that doesn't work, the only other possibilities remaining that come to mind are 1) there's something she left which anchors that energy, 2) she's good enough to go pro (I doubt it), 3) you're exaggerating because of an inability to detach from the situation.

My bet is on a combination of 1 and 3. Have you tried divination? (Pardon me if you mentioned before.)

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:04 am

Pantaskios wrote:I was painting a bathroom one time and there was such a feel to the air. I painted a symbol of banishing on the wall and charged, painting over after. It worked quite well and really cleared things up.

Anecdotes aside, a physical base could work quite well. If that doesn't work, the only other possibilities remaining that come to mind are 1) there's something she left which anchors that energy, 2) she's good enough to go pro (I doubt it), 3) you're exaggerating because of an inability to detach from the situation.

My bet is on a combination of 1 and 3. Have you tried divination? (Pardon me if you mentioned before.)

Oh ive detached from this bitch. Can you tell when something doesnt feel right in certain areas in your home? No matter how much i sage and clean in that room it has a dark,nasty,heaviness to it. There is something she left here. No i havent broke out the tarots yet, but i will. I have cut myself completely from her. She not even worth the effort nor energy to curse. She has screwed herself.

No i dont think shes even close to pro, But she has some knowledge, Exactly what i dont know.I know she is evil...Her own sister hates her blames her for her mothers death (mother burned up in a hospital bed in the hospital) Man she was a care taker for before she moved in with me dies now shes buying house from his family. Ex roommate that she moved out swears she was drugged. Basically she is just thrash...But has a good way of camouflaging herself. She did a reading on herself one day, Her deck....Queen of swords is her.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

RoseRed
Adeptus Major

Post#14 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:58 am

You could always stick a nice big chunk of rose quartz in there and see if it helps.

Have you looked behind any air vents, inside the toilet tank or any other hidden type of location?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.