Many thanks! Nitika, Kadriel, Zoroel, and Sabriel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Many thanks! Nitika, Kadriel, Zoroel, and Sabriel

Post#21 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:53 am

Only thing i see wrong with your ritual lay out is to invoke Arzel at the beginning. He is often over looked. He is one of the most powerful spirits in the Nap Grimoire.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#22 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:23 am

MagiAwen wrote:Sometimes a fly is just a fly.

Personally those were my thoughts too.

Topic author
Madame_Phoenix
Neophyte

Post#23 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 pm

You know, I noticed a few people writing about invoking Arzel prior to starting work, but isn't that already built into the initial NAP Relaxation Ritual?

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#24 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Actually it's the first step after the relaxation part. I agree it can be hard to tell.

You can really use any method of deep relaxation prior. The calling of Arzel is the beginning of the evocation proper.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#25 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:58 pm

I use my own "relaxation ritual" thats different from the book.
but i do the "inner planes to witness: ankar..." call and the Arzel call (of course.)

the arzel connection really makes NAP work.

good post, thank you for sharing your successes.

I love how you use the color and planetary correspondence with the Chants.

Topic author
Madame_Phoenix
Neophyte

Post#26 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Thanks! I also read recently that some people petition more than one being within a single session for a specific purpose. For example, to get a job which pays well, doing the chants to both Elubatel and Nitika. I was wondering if this is a common practice, and what some people's experiences have been.

I was considering a few different combinations in which to tailor the outcome more specifically.

What's the maximum number of days most people do a specific chant, generally speaking? I know Cobb said to do it until you see results, but sometimes within that timespan, something more pressing comes up, so I leave the original petition and go take care of the more recent situation.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#27 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:00 am

Madame_Phoenix wrote:Thanks! I also read recently that some people petition more than one being within a single session for a specific purpose. For example, to get a job which pays well, doing the chants to both Elubatel and Nitika. I was wondering if this is a common practice, and what some people's experiences have been.

I was considering a few different combinations in which to tailor the outcome more specifically.

What's the maximum number of days most people do a specific chant, generally speaking? I know Cobb said to do it until you see results, but sometimes within that timespan, something more pressing comes up, so I leave the original petition and go take care of the more recent situation.

With Elubatel I normally would see ACTION right then...Yes it is common to envoke more than one spirit for the same purpose. Normally if i dont see any kinds of results in 2 to 3 days i summon spirit to see whats going on.

When i say results i dont mean to lust for results, looking for currents and movements. This way you will know if your workings are going in the right directions.

Topic author
Madame_Phoenix
Neophyte

Post#28 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 pm

I must thank Dynamis and Elubatel for really coming through for me today with a very, very challenging situation. They came through and then some. I honestly was not expecting such complete and intense results! :Thank You

Sunshine
Neophyte

Post#29 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:39 pm

:Thank You guy's for sharing. I loved reading this thread.

I will also start doing NAP tomorrow for a legal case. The situation is in my favor all ready but I will also petition to Nitika and Elubatel as well as Ielahiah for this case early next month.

Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Post#30 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:21 pm

toothache wrote:I use my own "relaxation ritual" thats different from the book.
but i do the "inner planes to witness: ankar..." call and the Arzel call (of course.)

I do the exact same. Think i might revisit NAP and do the rituals in correlation to the planetary hours/days etc, it's been a while.