The Perfect Storm

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: The Perfect Storm

Post#11 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Divinate and meditate on it. Knowing all you've been through last year, it's wise to look before you leap.
[Thoth] contrived...for Cronus the ensign of his royal power, having four eyes...and upon the shoulders four wings...But for the other gods there were two wings only to each upon his shoulders, to intimate that they flew under the control of Cronus.

talerman
Magus

Post#12 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:55 am

Take care my friend. And don't forget to remind him that you are a human being. :D tell him that you are a modest seaker and that you keep on evoking him because you like him, something like that.

Zadok
Practicus

Post#13 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Ask him for help with the internal changes you need to easily integrate any external changes that may come about through his influence.

WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:27 pm

I personally wouldn't trust someone, spirit or physical, to openly alter my life and internal changes without serious boundaries. If you follow zadok's advice be sure to be specific about the area of your life, and the direction you are considering. Discuss the internal changes or ask for inspiration to seek to change them yourself. Spirits of high authority respect magick practitioners that do not ask for them to do everything for them. Either you are submissive or authoritative. The above shows submission and that's bad news bears.

Trust in your ancestors and guides for advice. Trust in acquaintances like this one you plan to evoke to pave the way. Trust in yourself to make it happen.
[Thoth] contrived...for Cronus the ensign of his royal power, having four eyes...and upon the shoulders four wings...But for the other gods there were two wings only to each upon his shoulders, to intimate that they flew under the control of Cronus.

Zadok
Practicus

Post#15 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:34 am

Thank you WhiteRaven. You expanded what I said beautifully.

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#16 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Look just leave the Ex GF to her own devices. The most devastating thing to do is to turn your life around and experience more success!!! Work on that daily.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#17 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:32 am

summerland wrote:To be or not to be?......Im ready to envoke Elubatel again, In the past ive only summoned him...Scared?.. Hell yes! I know the power of Elubatel, But something is telling me to envoke him, My life at a stand still im ready to plunge once again but not fall off the deep in.Any thoughts on this?

If I would have been here when you posted this I'd have had something to say. Now, I'm just wondering what you ended up doing to see if I need to say it still LOL.
Live lightly.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#18 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:33 am

Pablo wrote:Look just leave the Ex GF to her own devices..

Amen.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#19 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:26 pm

MagiAwen wrote:
summerland wrote:To be or not to be?......Im ready to envoke Elubatel again, In the past ive only summoned him...Scared?.. Hell yes! I know the power of Elubatel, But something is telling me to envoke him, My life at a stand still im ready to plunge once again but not fall off the deep in.Any thoughts on this?

If I would have been here when you posted this I'd have had something to say. Now, I'm just wondering what you ended up doing to see if I need to say it still LOL.

Well...The ex is gone as far as im concern...Yes the bitch has the "neighbor" across the street keeping tabs on me. Matter of time i will just move! Then maybe...just maybe i can move in a right direction. Dont know if you work with Arzel but this is interesting and i have pondered it for years now.

When i work with Arzel, During certain things i ask of him Elubatel intervenes....Crazy i know... But the last time envoking Arzel he said this is a task for Elubatel. So yes...Elubatel still around i try to balance out this current and it hasnt been so...Chaotic.

I know change is coming and i think its going to be a good change. I HATE where i live and going to do something about it. If i was renting this place i would have already move. But this is the place my mother left to me, So im working on moving this mobile home and storage building. If i fart in my front yard the "neighbor" calls the bitch and says i crapped in my front yard and she appears. But theres definitely a change coming.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#20 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Sean, go look up the "Elubatel tapered off" thread too. :D
Live lightly.