The Perfect Storm

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

The Warlock King
Adeptus Major

Re:

Post#31 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:55 am

WhiteRaven wrote:Angels can be real pricks. I don't play nice with them. I've written a good deal about it on SA. Maybe you should consider politely breaking up with him and moving on. To me, it looks like he doesn't like you. Stick with your ancestors and maybe try your hand with nature spirits. I've noticed that there is a rivalry or blood feud between angels and nature spirits. I've never uncovered why, but those that resonate with nature spirits clash with angels even before they know they do. It's the garuda vs the nagas in a way.

Strange, because I have always been friendly with nature spirits and yet have had absolutely no problems with those angels I met. Perhaps its something with the practitioner's personal preferences. Even if I'm pagan I hold no grudge against spiritual beings of monotheist faiths. And as far as I know, the angels aren't really interested in human religions.

But the reason could also be that I haven't yet reached your advanced level of experience...

WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#32 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:48 am

It has nothing to do with experience or a grudge against a human religion, after all, angels existed well before theism of any kind. I don't discriminate against them due to human ideas about them. In fact, I have taken the time to try and understand all spirits as they truly portray themselves, and not what a book says. Because of that, a very select few "angels" are on great terms with me.

Sometimes it's due to bloodline, other times existence before this life. But if blood or soul was involved against them, the all bright and holier than thou "angels" tend to have an inclination toward vindictiveness whether you are aware of your connecting past or not--they are and that's all that matters to them.

You're obviously neutral. Consider yourself lucky.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: The Perfect Storm

Post#33 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:57 am

Something more than Elubatel going on here....Ive had the worst luck.......Normally everything bounces back after a long term of chaos
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "