Magickal Cashbook and Nitika's sigil

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Hiro
Neophyte

Magickal Cashbook and Nitika's sigil

Post#1 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:03 am

Does anyone who have read Magical Cashbook by Damon Brand?
In the book, the author stated that he make Nitika's sigil. Is it legitimated?
His brog: galleryofmagick.com (in Images menu, the sigil is displayed)

I don't use his method, but I use original Geoff-Gray Cobb's method with this sigil.

Any thought?

Satori
Philosophus

Re: Magickal Cashbook and Nitika's sigil

Post#2 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:41 am

If im not mistaken, he is a member here, and yes the nikita sigil is legit he made it, from what i remember.
"Indeed there is no power whether in heaven, or earth, or in hell, which doesn't descend from God, such that without his favor or help nothing can be had, made, or brought into being." - The Arbatel of magic

Topic author
Hiro
Neophyte

Post#3 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:01 pm

I didn't know that. That's a relief.
Thank you for the answer.

CrystalRain
Neophyte

Post#4 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:37 pm

I bought the Amazon kindle book, "Magical Cashbook" by Damon Brand. I have not had any luck with this book and I can't seem to figure out why. I think I need to go back to the original NAP book by Geoff Gray-Cobb and Mystic Grimoire by Frater Malak. I don't believe that I am asking for an unreasonable amount of cash. Is there some kind of timetable when this Magical Cashbook spell should work?

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Magic is extremely personal.

One persons practice may work very well for them, maybe their friends. Maybe even 85% of people. But not for everyone.

With that said, I'm not familiar with this Cashbook or it's practices. But my statement applies for all styles of magick.

Things work well for some people, things they are drawn to or come naturally.

I've always excelled at Catholic things such as Psalm magick and saint work, because I was raised Catholic, it vibes well with me.

I haven't gotten Wicca style spells to work well for me. My mind set isn't on course with Wicca. But I have friends who make it work extremely well for them. They are natural Wiccans.

Master of Corvids
Zelator

Post#6 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:18 am

I now use the Cashbook as my primary method for working with Nitika. The first time didn't work for me either but all the subsequent ones have.
Something to think about: Nitika is associated with the 6th hour of the day. It may be worthwhile doing any evocations or petitions during this hour

Monika
Practicus

Post#7 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:33 am

Master of Corvids wrote:I now use the Cashbook as my primary method for working with Nitika. The first time didn't work for me either but all the subsequent ones have.
Something to think about: Nitika is associated with the 6th hour of the day. It may be worthwhile doing any evocations or petitions during this hour

Yes, I agree, still I am confused - 6th hour of the day "meaning":
6AM or 6PM or maybe the 6th hour after the sunrise...
this part is confusing for me.

Master of Corvids
Zelator

Post#8 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:11 am

The sixth hour of the day calculated from the point of sunrise. Tends to be around midday our time, give or take a bit, depending on the seasons.
http://www.torahcalendar.com/HOUR.asp

Monika
Practicus

Post#9 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 am

Master of Corvids wrote:The sixth hour of the day calculated from the point of sunrise. Tends to be around midday our time, give or take a bit, depending on the seasons.
http://www.torahcalendar.com/HOUR.asp

Thank You!

Zadok
Practicus

Post#10 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Hmmmm that's a bit harsh if you have to do the ritual every day till the request is fulfilled.