Magickal Cashbook and Nitika's sigil

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Zadok
Practicus

Post#21 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:47 am

I've been using my magickal cash book for a large sum of money. I did too rounds of the 11 days. I didn't get the large sum so I stopped. What I noticed though was that my bank account is in the black, I'm paying my credit card without the usual stress and it's coming down nicely. Also I seem to have more money, my spending habits have changed , my contract keeps getting extended, I got a nice tax rebate and subjectively I don't feel poor.
On Damon's website he goes into it a bit saying to start with small easy requests and build up as each smaller request is fulfilled.
So I'm starting to do that.

enodios
Neophyte

Re: Magickal Cashbook and Nitika's sigil

Post#22 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:59 am

I used the magical cashbook once so far. The sum I asked for did come through but took it's time. It came primarily from a source I thought was dead. Also through gifts of what I asked the money for. Overall I believe the process was successful.
During the past few days I repainted the book since the covers were scratched and basically I was not content with the way it looked. A hack I did was to mix Money Drawing Oil (from Quadrivium) to the paint. Now I intend to begin a new working and will report any results.

madrath
Zelator

Post#23 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:47 am

Zadok wrote:[...] Also I seem to have more money, my spending habits have changed , my contract keeps getting extended, I got a nice tax rebate and subjectively I don't feel poor. [...]

The same goes for me - I seem to have more money than I had although my income has not increased. I can tell that I am not spending that much and although I have still the same bills. Money just do not seem to leak out of my account/pockets. And I am no longer working with the cashbook - I think I should start again.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#24 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Zadok wrote:Oh I meant there has to be a time when you have to consider to stop. For instance, In his recent webinar, Brother Moloch said that if a spell hasn't worked in 21 days or a maybe a full lunar cycle one should stop and consider something else. Maybe a different tech or take another look at the desire. Brother Butterball uses the 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months rule.

Most the time when i work with Nitika i would see results in 3 days or less. If i dont see any results....then i do it again. ( this is not pertaining to this ritual for i do not have the book yet) Just with my years of working with him. Elubatel...Well is a different story his is sporadic 6 months to a year when ever he appears. If its pertaining to a job or contract work, Nitika finds it and sometimes you will get over loaded with work....But hey....You asked for money and there you go...

He is to the point and does most the time what you ask for. He comes ,listens ,then gone.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Zadok
Practicus

Post#25 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:09 am

summerland wrote:
Most the time when i work with Nitika i would see results in 3 days or less. If i dont see any results....then i do it again. ( this is not pertaining to this ritual for i do not have the book yet) Just with my years of working with him. Elubatel...Well is a different story his is sporadic 6 months to a year when ever he appears. If its pertaining to a job or contract work, Nitika finds it and sometimes you will get over loaded with work....But hey....You asked for money and there you go...

He is to the point and does most the time what you ask for. He comes ,listens ,then gone.

Hey, thanks. Talk about timing. My contract had ended and I'm between jobs right now. That's just what I needed to hear.

xGabrielx
Zelator

Post#26 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:50 am

Nitika is a great spirit i used the magical cashbook method a few times a long time nothing happend .

well the money came in an unexpected way not the way i thought it woud come.

i was told that i cant get more money that i normaly get so i thought ok thats fine .

but today i got a letter that i will get 30 euro more each month i dindnt expect that especially i was told before i wont get more

so thx to nitika ;)

(later edit today our car was crushed by an accident first i thought stupid shit but hey then i was told we going to get a new car the insurance of the guy who crushed our car will pay us a new one so hey a new car thx nitika im not sure it was nitika but i think it was nitika its such great spirit :bow )
Last edited by xGabrielx on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master of Corvids
Zelator

Post#27 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:52 am

In my experience the money never comes in the manner that you thought it would.

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#28 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Master of Corvids wrote:In my experience the money never comes in the manner that you thought it would.

Yep. I haven't done Brand's magick, but this has been the case with money magick for me. I more often have ended up being given things or having debts erased. Also: magickians, try to use some mundane effort in your career planning (try to get into something scalable, with chance of advancement, or start a business) and try to have a secondary stream of income (such as a side business, or investments). Maybe success magick is more what you need! Doing money magick when my main stream of income was a horrible minimum wage job, meant I found myself being asked to pick up extra shifts (and thus working 70 hours a week at a horrible, grueling job). If the magick isn't working out for you, you may be working on the wrong problem. Money is often a symptom of a larger problem. Your career itself may be your problem. So too with bad habits, a draining relationship, etc...
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#29 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:44 pm

NoxLumina wrote:
Master of Corvids wrote:In my experience the money never comes in the manner that you thought it would.

Yep. I haven't done Brand's magick, but this has been the case with money magick for me. I more often have ended up being given things or having debts erased. Also: magickians, try to use some mundane effort in your career planning (try to get into something scalable, with chance of advancement, or start a business) and try to have a secondary stream of income (such as a side business, or investments). Maybe success magick is more what you need! Doing money magick when my main stream of income was a horrible minimum wage job, meant I found myself being asked to pick up extra shifts (and thus working 70 hours a week at a horrible, grueling job). If the magick isn't working out for you, you may be working on the wrong problem. Money is often a symptom of a larger problem. Your career itself may be your problem. So too with bad habits, a draining relationship, etc...

Agreed. For a while I had a horrible addiction draining my money. Doing rituals to aquire more wealth was redundant and pointless, I should've been focusing on cleaning up my spending habits.

NoxLumina
Philosophus

Post#30 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:36 pm

toothache wrote:
NoxLumina wrote:

Agreed. For a while I had a horrible addiction draining my money. Doing rituals to aquire more wealth was redundant and pointless, I should've been focusing on cleaning up my spending habits.

^ that. Sometimes the problems that drain the money simply scale so that you're still poor... at a higher income level. I know lot of people who make a lot of money on paper, but never see that money at the end of the day. They're pouring water into a bucket, but they haven't fixed the leak. They may also not have identified their real problem (so much of effective magick seems to be this - naming the actual problem). The more money they make, the more their ex wife needs... They might have done better to use the magick to change that situation before bringing the money in. The demand will just scale to absorb the money.

Weird or toxic relationship dynamics can be an issue, too. In my own case, I was with someone who was unconsciously sabotaging me. They had some compelling, real emergency show up EVERY TIME - as if by magick! - my money magick started working and they always managed to have just lost a job or something when that happened. It's like no magick for myself could actually work while we were together unless it would only primarily benefit my partner. After I left, I started being able to magick for my own results again, I found myself able to live on much less money (didn't need to work 70 hour weeks now that I wasn't picking up anyone else's slack)... AND interestingly, they stopped having so many emergencies and *their* life started moving forward successfully.

did you find your addiction actually deepening now that you had more money to feed it?
My NEW Magickal Blog: Dreamingflight