Magickal Cashbook and Nitika's sigil

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Re: Magickal Cashbook and Nitika's sigil

Post#11 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Monika wrote: Yes, I agree, still I am confused - 6th hour of the day "meaning":
6AM or 6PM or maybe the 6th hour after the sunrise...
this part is confusing for me.

The number
6 is associated with Gold

Solar/God spirits/Nitika

$$$
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

Master of Corvids
Zelator

Post#12 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:49 am

Zadok wrote:Hmmmm that's a bit harsh if you have to do the ritual every day till the request is fulfilled.

No one says you have to do it that way but it may make things easier.
The cashbook ritual is very short and easy. The planetary hours are easily calculated and there is software around nowadays that does it for you. Chronos XP being one I can think of offhand

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:57 am

How do you rate this book? Where can i get it?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#14 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:26 am

Hey Summer ... Haven't worked with the book, read through it. Seems alright. The author is a member.

It's on Amazon. He had it offered for free, now I see he's charging a few bucks. Magickal Cashbook
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#15 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 pm

provenant wrote:Hey Summer ... Haven't worked with the book, read through it. Seems alright. The author is a member.

It's on Amazon. He had it offered for free, now I see he's charging a few bucks. Magickal Cashbook

Thank you provenant! I really would like to read this book. Add a little of my own...

Master of Corvids
Zelator

Post#16 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:36 pm

I bought it on Amazon when it was like a buck.
Its very short but worthwhile.
The ritual has now become my primary way of working with Nitika.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Master of Corvids wrote:I bought it on Amazon when it was like a buck.
Its very short but worthwhile.
The ritual has now become my primary way of working with Nitika.

Yea im really interested in the book Corvids....Im going to look for it

madrath
Zelator

Post#18 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:10 am

Hi,

I did it. Preparing the book is fun itself - just like making a nice talisman. The rest is really easy - consecration, first use etc.

I got my results, but not as a sudden 'wow' experience. I've asked for around 250$ for a specific thing. After one week of doing ritual, I got cash-back from one guy I've ordered certain item (he could not make it on time, so he transferred around 180$). Then (over the next week) out of nowhere, I got a promise of 200$ from a friend of mine (we had no opportunity to meet, this is why no physical cash but just a promise). As soon as I will get the second part - I will go for shopping to express gratitude to Nitika.

I am pretty sure that this flow of money, is the results of the work. Looking at how the magic works for me (creating opportunities and coincidences) I can say - this works. Maybe not as expected (all cash at one time), but looking at my current situation and possible ways of getting extra money it worked great.

And... it is nice to have a good looking talisman object like cashbook.

I got it from Amazon as ebook.

Cheers,

Mat

Lady Eva
Practicus

Post#19 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:03 am

Zadok wrote:Hmmmm that's a bit harsh if you have to do the ritual every day till the request is fulfilled.

Meh... compared to what, though? The things people do for money?! Go tune into a children's TV channel if you want to see the depths of degradation and selling-your-soul that some people resort to - dungarees, and an unending smile... :jkj

Anyway back on topic, I just bought this book recently, so going to work through it .. erm, and report back.
"The thing none of you will ever understand is that there are no sides.
There are no heroes or villains.
There’s just what I want and how I’ll get it."

Magneto

Zadok
Practicus

Post#20 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:32 am

Oh I meant there has to be a time when you have to consider to stop. For instance, In his recent webinar, Brother Moloch said that if a spell hasn't worked in 21 days or a maybe a full lunar cycle one should stop and consider something else. Maybe a different tech or take another look at the desire. Brother Butterball uses the 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months rule.