Signals and something wrong...

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Salvador
Neophyte

Signals and something wrong...

Post#1 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Hi, first of all, I´m spanish so this is not my first language and I probably make some grammar mistakes.
I´m started with this stuff a month ago, I´m only do the rituals the weekends because I´m not a totally believer, I always look the way to find the rational explanation .... But my wishes only appears in people mouth or in the news...for example, I´m asked to Elubatel to work in a company and two days after, lot of people lost their works in that company but nothing happened with me and that firm...it´s just signals.

I´m ask for something to Elubatel or Labezerin+2 days pass+something happen with what I ask but not affect or benefit me, just a "signal".

What can I do when this happen?

And other question: the past sunday I´m start with Labezerin because i pissed off with Elubatel, but I didn´t have any wish in mind and I was in a pesimist state so I said this (in a very bad mode) to Labezerin: "Probe this f*ck stuff exist, surprised me"....after that, I went to bed. The monday in work a mate lost his work and the Wednesday the work was mine.

I feel bad for my mate but have a new work was something I asked to Elubatel...I´m not have the work in the company I wished but i have more money that in my previous work.

So, I have a lot of things to wish but I don´t know how to react to he signals and Im afraid of have my wish but with collateral damage.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Signals and something wrong...

Post#2 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Salvador wrote:Hi, first of all, I´m spanish so this is not my first language and I probably make some grammar mistakes.
I´m started with this stuff a month ago, I´m only do the rituals the weekends because I´m not a totally believer, I always look the way to find the rational explanation .... But my wishes only appears in people mouth or in the news...for example, I´m asked to Elubatel to work in a company and two days after, lot of people lost their works in that company but nothing happened with me and that firm...it´s just signals.

I´m ask for something to Elubatel or Labezerin+2 days pass+something happen with what I ask but not affect or benefit me, just a "signal".

What can I do when this happen?

And other question: the past sunday I´m start with Labezerin because i pissed off with Elubatel, but I didn´t have any wish in mind and I was in a pesimist state so I said this (in a very bad mode) to Labezerin: "Probe this f*ck stuff exist, surprised me"....after that, I went to bed. The monday in work a mate lost his work and the Wednesday the work was mine.

I feel bad for my mate but have a new work was something I asked to Elubatel...I´m not have the work in the company I wished but i have more money that in my previous work.

So, I have a lot of things to wish but I don´t know how to react to he signals and Im afraid of have my wish but with collateral damage.

First of all i didnt read pass your pissed off with Elubatel.....Wrong thing to do! Dont fight this current because it will swallow you whole.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#3 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Avathar behemoth
Adeptus Major

Post#4 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Hey you got your proof. Maybe you can ask Labezerin to help your friend as well?
Magi: :goodpost

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Im not saying the current of Elubatel is negative. Im just saying not to fight this current, It seems fighting against it is not in your best interest. Magi both you and I know the flow of his nature. Yes im now learning to try to balance this current, because this is what i perceive of Elubatel is how to balance it.

You have worked with Elubatel a lot longer than me and still learning how to work with him. I know this is a learning process i must go through.....What and who are good for me in my life.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Sunshine
Neophyte

Post#6 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:43 am

Hello Salvador,

It's OK not to believe at this point as it is not required but one thing that I would personally do is thank Elubatel for your job. I would find it a bit rude if I someone asked me for something and then give something nice like a job. I just wouldn't want to help them again. Hence the gratitude. A simple muchas gracias will do. Apart from that I don't see that there is something wrong.

Your anger sounds like it is based on fear that it could change your beliefs, which is normal.
So yes I can imagine if this NAP thing does work for you it could freak you out, so much so that you stop doing it because you get good results. Yes this does happen. It happened with me regarding a non related NAP ritual.
I was over come with panic, stopped and destroyed everything possible in relation to what I was doing. Now I have gone back to it with new eyes and with out fear.As mentioned avoid worrying about the negative experiences which some people have had with Elubatel.

I suggest to continue working with Labezerin until you are more comfortable working with Elubatel or anyone other spirits for the moment.

I did smile when I read that you only chose to do the rituals on the weekends only... and you got your proof too!

I also have to agree with MagiAwen on working for a specific company. It is best to ask for a the perfect job, conditions, pay, location, atmosphere... for you.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:11 pm

lol, magick without repercussions and collateral damage?!?!
magick is dangerous? i didn't sign up for this....

in all seriousness though...:)

welcome to real magick, where things will get f#cked and
things will try to f* you up as well.

Topic author
Salvador
Neophyte

Post#8 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions and answers

saludos!