Elubatel Experience

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Elubatel Experience

Post#1 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Elubatel...

He is a very controversial being, for those seek to fulfil their deeds on success... But hear me, as i declare this may not be a true/perfect definition for him, about 6 months ago i called him and said that i do not want to interact with him and stop influencing my life since i was not able to bear that roller coaster experience anymore... After 2 months later, i called him again and ask for success about a long term goal for once and learnt his true lesson about success;

First of all, being opposite to NAP, do not call him for wish fulfilling, call him if you want success in general, or want to be a successful person in that lifetime. I was happy as a little child and confident about my future, i was desperate as suicidal as thinking no way out, but sequential feeling of these, one after another, what was Elubatel wanted to teach as i guess, no desperation or worry and no excessive happiness while things going as you want.... Whole experience was and is truly magical (one should be a fool to not see things/occurrences are beyond the ordinary) and lead me to be a dull and patient person and above all of them a confident person towards any goal i am in pursuit of...

So, for those who seek alchemical process to be an active, confident person towards success, i advice you to call him, and prepare yourselves for ups and downs in extreme.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Elubatel Experience

Post#2 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:36 am

uiel wrote:Elubatel...

He is a very controversial being, for those seek to fulfil their deeds on success... But hear me, as i declare this may not be a true/perfect definition for him, about 6 months ago i called him and said that i do not want to interact with him and stop influencing my life since i was not able to bear that roller coaster experience anymore... After 2 months later, i called him again and ask for success about a long term goal for once and learnt his true lesson about success;

First of all, being opposite to NAP, do not call him for wish fulfilling, call him if you want success in general, or want to be a successful person in that lifetime. I was happy as a little child and confident about my future, i was desperate as suicidal as thinking no way out, but sequential feeling of these, one after another, what was Elubatel wanted to teach as i guess, no desperation or worry and no excessive happiness while things going as you want.... Whole experience was and is truly magical (one should be a fool to not see things/occurrences are beyond the ordinary) and lead me to be a dull and patient person and above all of them a confident person towards any goal i am in pursuit of...

So, for those who seek alchemical process to be an active, confident person towards success, i advice you to call him, and prepare yourselves for ups and downs in extreme.

uriel.....When was the first time you envoked him?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Post#3 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:58 am

don't remember about 2 years

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:32 am

uiel wrote:don't remember about 2 years

Read this topic...... Re: What is this?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Darpan
Zelator

Post#5 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:17 am

I thought about writing this under success stories, but it fits exactly with your first post, so here goes.

I started working with Elubatel over the last month or two. Just using the opening ritual (Ankar YHVH...Arzel) of which I made an mp3, followed with the Elubatel chant. Maybe a few days a week at most.

When I did the chant I felt an energy, mainly in my heart area. This became a distinct and recognizable signature of Elubatel.

Before working with Elubatel I had already won a series of coaching sessions, a mentor project, where I am helped to start my own business. After working with Elubatel my coach tipped me there would be a conference in my home town (in the Netherlands), called Business Bootcamp. I went and it was more then awesome, I returned full of empowerment, belief in success, and with many tools to implement.

You know what strikes me so magical about this? Business Bootcamp exists for quite some time, but I never heard of it. Not only that, but it was in my own home town, and even better, the weekend I went for it was the only session over years where they invited an international success speaker: Brian Tracy. His advice has been incredibly valuable, and was the most inspiring session of the weekend. I mean, what are the chances that Brian Tracy (http://www.briantracy.com) comes to my home town!!!!

Thanks Elubatel! I will continue to work with this powerful being.
To know all things. To love all things.
http://darpangondlir.wordpress.com/

Mme
Zelator

Post#6 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:37 am

Lekker I can understand way you wanted to put this in the success thread as this would me a no doubt confirmation of Elubatel.

I love Brian Tracy and love The Netherlands having lived there for a few years. I know Brian Tracy travels a lot but the chances of someone doing a business boot camp with BT in their home town is pretty slim I would say. Congrats!
BTW I love your avatar pic.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#7 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:07 am

Nice relate Darpan.
You have skills and are working on it.
This makes a good start.
Know he gave you information, new ideas and the opportunities to continue developing.
From this, others will come, be as tasks to do and improve what you do, or new goals you must work to using your qualities.
Continue!
Hail Elubatel!