Powerful Labezerin and Her miracles!!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
nap_admirer
Neophyte

Powerful Labezerin and Her miracles!!

Post#1 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Powerful Labezerin is one of the fastest responding Angels, in my experience.
I chant her spell whenever I think I could do with some extra Luck.
I have even won a contest which I didn't even know I was participating.
My trading profits are zooming.

I would love to hear more stories from other forum members who have had such wonderful experiences with Her.

JohnMelo
Neophyte

Re: Powerful Labezerin and Her miracles!!

Post#2 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Hey!

personally i haven't had any results with labezerin, i worked with labezerin for almost a month or more, and never had any results. On the other hand, i had pretty good results with nitika, whenever i needed some extra cash i did the nap ritual with nitika and he responded almost inmediately, i'd say 2 to 4 days after i started doing it.

What I'm actually trying is to bring down all the barriers as to winning contest refer, i mean, i've been contamplating myself winning a big prize, and convincing my sub conciuos that in fact i can and will win a prize.

call it a wam-up so when i call labezerin again, it would be smooth and "she" (as you call labezerin) won't have too many barriers by my lack of conviction that i can actual win a big prize.

Anyways, It's great to hear that you are having awesome results with labezerin, that only makes me want to work harder on getting results with "her"! :P
Yo soy uno con el altisimo, todo lo que el es Yo soy

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#3 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:19 am

I've had middling success with Labezerin, in the past. I'm guessing lust for result was a big part of the problem on the off days.

Topic author
nap_admirer
Neophyte

Post#4 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:43 pm

I feel I have created a strong bond with Powerful Labezerin.
I have seen almost instant miracles to blow me away.
I tweaked the original spell a bit.
Instead of askign to win a contest, I ask for boost in good fortune in ym life.
And I almost imemdiately see awesome things happening my life.
Its like sudden cash winnings or progress in my work.
or boost in my trading profits!!!

lefty
Practicus

Post#5 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:01 pm

I like that you said you tweaked the spell. When Raum shared information about Labenzerin, and the "turn ye to the stronghold" thing, it struck me that there is a lot more than lottery tickets there.

It reminds me, for no good reason, of the show Black Jesus where in the first scene Jesus is walking up the street in Compton and he starts talking to the homeless character, Lloyd. Lloyd only wants winning lottery ticket numbers from Jesus, so they start insulting each other. (A bickering kind of episode that sets up a show that got better as it has gone along).

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:53 am

nap_admirer wrote:I feel I have created a strong bond with Powerful Labezerin.
I have seen almost instant miracles to blow me away.
I tweaked the original spell a bit.
Instead of askign to win a contest, I ask for boost in good fortune in ym life.
And I almost imemdiately see awesome things happening my life.
Its like sudden cash winnings or progress in my work.
or boost in my trading profits!!!

Please share your secret..... How did you create this powerful bond with her?....I had zero success with this spirit, Ive worked with her/him for years and still nothing. (maybe a little 2 dollar scratch off win) I dont really know what sex this spirit is. I get the feeling she is female.

For some reason i cant seem to connect with this spirit. So....Tell us your secret how you created this strong bond with this spirit.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:58 am

Wanderer wrote:I've had middling success with Labezerin, in the past. I'm guessing lust for result was a big part of the problem on the off days.

Wanderer....Ive read that this spirit is a demon (which doesnt matter to me) Is this correct? Is there a different approach to her?

Doppelganger
Philosophus

Post#8 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:56 am

This is an old topic but for what it's worth: I remember using Labezerin the last time for something having to do with court. The entire thing was really a crap bath from beginning to end. However, upon review I find I negotiated the ordeal with almost zero negative consequences. It was just complicated and stupid and that's why I contacted that intelligence in the first place, right?

The NAP invocation goes (if I recall) "be by my side as I select the choices." So I saw this entity is a complicated, powerful, grown-up, adults-only sort. When invoking, I saw myself as though on a very high platform looking down at a tarot reading where the cards were the "choices" or all the possibilities of things that would happen, first and foremost of which were things I WANTED to happen. As I did my little chant, I saw the cards representing the things I WANTED to happen transforming into landscapes and scenes. Labezerin was there to caution me if I started to pick something wrong.

Anyway, though nothing happened really as far as positive stuff, there are some times when the avoidance of negative consequence can be seen as positive. Good luck!

-------------

(Edit) You may be curious as to why I don't, therefore, give L a bit more lofty or self-interested task as noted in the OP where s/he helped someone with stocks trading. It's not always in one's best interests to have money and possessions, Grasshopper. For example, if you live in the United States, there's this other entity called "the IRS"......

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#9 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:07 pm

summerland wrote:
Wanderer wrote:I've had middling success with Labezerin, in the past. I'm guessing lust for result was a big part of the problem on the off days.

Wanderer....Ive read that this spirit is a demon (which doesnt matter to me) Is this correct? Is there a different approach to her?

I've no idea. Never really paid attention to that, though the next time I work with Labezerin, I'll probably ask. :)
I've always used invocation as the means of working with L, though. Didn't see any reason to change it up.

Edit: And thanks for sharing that, Doppelganger. I won't go into specifics, at the moment, but I've had incredibly similar experiences.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:00 pm

So...Really i have a better chance at picking my own numbers Than to call on L?