Powerful Labezerin and Her miracles!!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Powerful Labezerin and Her miracles!!

Post#11 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:08 pm

nap_admirer wrote:Powerful Labezerin is one of the fastest responding Angels, in my experience.
I chant her spell whenever I think I could do with some extra Luck.
I have even won a contest which I didn't even know I was participating.
My trading profits are zooming.

I would love to hear more stories from other forum members who have had such wonderful experiences with Her.

Well...nap....I dont know if your still on this forum (Since it is an old topic) Seems you are one of the few that have had a wonderful experience with this spirit. Really... If you havent already hit the jackpot (Since you have this strong bond with L) And told us foo you. I would love to give you a wonderful experience with L but I dont how to connect with her. Maybe you can enlighten me.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
nap_admirer
Neophyte

Post#12 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:38 am

Summerland,
You're a senior member with lots of experience and I learn a lot from your posts :)

I think I just happened to have a good connection with her ( I think L is female, just helps me make better connection as many cultures have Godesses of good fortune).

I try to keep regular contact with her and very rarely asked for anything in particular. But have noticed that this boosts my good luck overall.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#13 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:55 pm

If you're trying to win the lottery, you're probably going to get your arse handed to you, Summerland. That's about the standard across the board, and it stands to reason that since there's money to be made, there's probably hundreds of thousands of people doing magical work to attempt to better their odds. Not to mention the potential for workers to be obfuscating the numbers at play...its not unheard of for workers to be hired to aid with marketing (something I get hired for regularly), so its entirely possible that similar ventures are being worked too.

There are other contexts in which Labezerin is more helpful; understanding this is a matter of perception.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Thank yall for the responses.....Ill try for good luck then....This is not a easy spirit (for me) to get a positive reaction too.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#15 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:17 pm

Wanderer wrote:If you're trying to win the lottery, you're probably going to get your arse handed to you, Summerland. That's about the standard across the board, and it stands to reason that since there's money to be made, there's probably hundreds of thousands of people doing magical work to attempt to better their odds. Not to mention the potential for workers to be obfuscating the numbers at play...its not unheard of for workers to be hired to aid with marketing (something I get hired for regularly), so its entirely possible that similar ventures are being worked too.

There are other contexts in which Labezerin is more helpful; understanding this is a matter of perception.

Wanderer...What kind of context? you have worked with this spirit a lot longer than me. And sure better results....So it sounds as though lottery is rigged? I will try to work with L for good luck.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#16 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 pm

summerland wrote:Wanderer...What kind of context? you have worked with this spirit a lot longer than me. And sure better results....So it sounds as though lottery is rigged? I will try to work with L for good luck.

More or less. That's why the odds are so damned bad - lotteries are a pot to piss your earnings away in. There's little good that comes along with them, if you've watched what happens to those who win. Most of them wind up dead or worse off than they were when they had no money, and so I'm half convinced that a lottery win is a curse in and of itself. Gambles are all well and good if you're the House....not so much if you aren't.

Regarding context, use your bean. I don't want to spell this out for you or anyone else because its right there in front of you. Doing so robs you of the opportunity to see & understand something major. Think! What else in life is treated as a competition?