Anyone have experience using a Magic Mentor?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Dione
Neophyte

Anyone have experience using a Magic Mentor?

Post#1 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Hello, been lurking for a while and decided to sign up. I have recently taken an interest in the magic world and learning more about it especially NAP. I'm looking for people to share their experiences they had while using magic mentors and are there any cons to doing so.

Thanks in advance
Dione

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: Anyone have experience using a Magic Mentor?

Post#2 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:08 pm

There has been quite a bit of discussion over the years ... here's one: Magic Mentor discussion

The search box is your friend around here ... a lot of one's questions have likely been discussed at some time or other. Then you could get the basic idea, and if you still have a question, your question is more specific and not so wide open. You'll get better responses that way.

Welcome to EM.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#3 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:28 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Hiro
Neophyte

Post#4 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:40 am

That's a great experience!
I'm impressed and will try it myself.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Be honest ive never done the MM. I am an empath so anything going on around me i would feel it or hear it. Magi..... You saved someones life! Outstanding! Something must of told you something wasnt right with the roommates health. Good going! Btw...LOL....I need a roommate.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#6 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:34 pm

MagiAwen wrote:I had an interesting experience yesterday morning with the magical mentor exercise and even though there is another discussion on it in general as provenant pointed out above...perhaps we can utilize this thread to put anyone's recent experiences with the magical mentor.<snipped the rest cuz it's right up above>

:goodpost

You seem to be having quite a bit of interesting experiences lately with your revisiting of Cobb's stuff.

(And lemme take the time to point out that just because I'm doing the mod thing, by pointing out the search option to a new member, doesn't mean someone can't chime in with something new, as MagiAwen just did.)
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#7 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#8 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Live lightly.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:28 pm

MagiAwen wrote:
summerland wrote:Something must of told you something wasnt right with the roommates health.

He's Type1 diabetic...so I already knew that, you tend to notice when people are poking themselves often with needles and lancets :lol: . I'm fairly certain though that if not for the MM interaction I would have not been tipped off and went to work. I don't go around "empathing out". I keep everything contained and etc until I don't. And before anyone asks, no I have no idea how I do it so I can't teach anyone.

provenant wrote:You seem to be having quite a bit of interesting experiences lately with your revisiting of Cobb's stuff.

My life is quite interesting without it. LOL be glad I don't share everything.

I dont go around "empathing out" SO to say...... It is good you were aware of his condition.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#10 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Live lightly.