First attempt at the 'Excite Love' spell - results.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

First attempt at the 'Excite Love' spell - results.

Post#1 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:51 am

Not alot :/

So tonight I was going out to meet a certain girl whom I have been friends with, and interested in for a few years. So I did the NAP ritual for 'excite love' - which I have never actually attempted because, well, I'm really only interested in this girl and didn't want to push her with magic.

But I thought, what the hey. We're already hanging out at her house tonight. It seemed like the right moment.

I do the NAP power ritual first, followed by the excite love incantation.
I feel the rush of energy and the fire, so I'm pretty much assuming its working.

Head over to her house, things are going well...lights are off, drinking wine on the sofa, listening to metal, she's moving CLOSER to me, but still all this time she has this kind of closed off guardedness about her, like she'd jump if I got closer. So I just wait for a signal. I know she doesn't have a boyfriend, I asked her pretty regularly how her love life is going, she answers 'boring'. So yeah,
at some point she's sitting extremely close to me, and seems like something is going to happen...she just goes distant again and
then gets up, turns on the lights and tells me she's got homework to do...at 11.30pm...

Yeah, so then I just drove home...

That was pretty much a fail, any ideas? I really like this girl...but don't want to be a douchebag either and like set Haggith on her.
Or Sitri or Dantalion :/
Last edited by Astar_Mundi on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Re: First attempt at the 'Excite Love' spell - results.

Post#2 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:54 am

I mean any ideas from others who have used the 'excite love' spell to good effect, not general dating tips - to be clear.

:jkj *Sphere of Venus*

Satori
Philosophus

Post#3 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am

Mate, i think she got bored waiting for you to make the move. You can't be always waiting for her to decide.
Next time take your chances.
I mean, what's the worst that could happen, rigth?
"Indeed there is no power whether in heaven, or earth, or in hell, which doesn't descend from God, such that without his favor or help nothing can be had, made, or brought into being." - The Arbatel of magic

Mme
Zelator

Post#4 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:24 am

Last edited by Mme on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Post#5 » Thu May 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Uh yeah , now that I think about it...Maybe I missed all the signals.

I'm going to keep doing this ritual every day for a week in the morning and see what happens next with her.

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Post#6 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:13 pm

I just don't want to rush things because I want a steady girlfriend, not a fling. Specifically.
It's more about the long term, not just instant gratification.

But yeah, we'll see how doing some more rituals works out.

If it doesn't, I will probably just have a chat to the spirits see what should/can be done.

Whilst it is often an excuse for a failed working, sometimes the reason a spell doesn't work is because there are good reasons for it.

I might ask some relevant spirits for advice too, which in retrospect, I probably should have done before a spur of the moment NAP spell.
And some divination.

:D

Mme
Zelator

Post#7 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Last edited by Mme on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Post#8 » Thu May 15, 2014 2:53 pm

I think your advice has a lot of merit. I suppose I was trying to keep this a magical discussion, but yeah, talking to her is likely the actual thing to do.

In addition to the NAP rites in the morning,
I will be talking to her or taking some mundane action next time I spend time with her.

Mme
Zelator

Post#9 » Thu May 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Your more than welcome.
In the meantime I'l...
Last edited by Mme on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#10 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:16 pm

I agree with everyone else. She basically said, "Hey, I'd like to go on a date with you" but not in those exact words. So here's what you do: dress nice, bring her a flower or two, and tell her you're there to change her boring date life. Then ask her out on a real date - not a sit at home and drinking date. We do like to be wooed.

Seems like the chant worked perfectly.