First attempt at the 'Excite Love' spell - results.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Mme
Zelator

Re: First attempt at the 'Excite Love' spell - results.

Post#21 » Fri May 23, 2014 8:48 am

Astar_Mundi You know, I am really harsh at the best of time but didn't you feel our love for you with this hickup.

What I would mind knowing is how long from when you started the excite spell than then move on the Love Enchantment? It seemed almost over night was it not? But then you mentioned that you was going to continue with excite for another week but I guess there was no need for that.

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Post#22 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:07 am

Mme wrote:

Astar_Mundi You know, I am really harsh at the best of time but didn't you feel our love for you with this hickup.

I appreciate helpful criticism. And yep I did :)

It wasn't overnight Mme, from the night of the first 'excite love' spell - it was a Friday, I then repeated it daily for about four days, and on the Tuesday we ended up communicating and starting date the next Friday. So it's been two weeks, but the spell technically worked in about 4 days.

So four days. But then after that I kept doing it as a morning ritual.
I will add that I use Qabalistic charging: the Qabalistic Cross followed by the Middle Pillar before doing the Avatar Power Ritual.

Often, I will do it straight out of the shower, or the bath - as I feel your energy is most 'pure' then, and will have the most clear direction towards your intent.

This is just my spin on the NAP ritual though, mostly from trial and error - It feels more effective when I do it this way.
Sometimes I will just do the basic NAP ritual with no other additions.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#23 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:16 am

MagiAwen wrote:
summerland wrote:Ive done the ritual to excite love...And it works effortlessly. I only have to do it once, I feel it works better that way then let it go....Many times ive attracted women, Not that im a stud muffin but my focus was on one.

HAHA. So sorry....but....is this the one you now cannot get rid of??? LOL :rofl

:rofl :rofl yep
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Mme
Zelator

Post#24 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:28 pm

MagiAwen, Actually what you mentioned gave me the wake up call I needed on something.

Here is what I plan to do
Write my intention in present tense in one sentence in my book of shadows.
Cleansing shower & protection ritual
5 Gates
Circulation Ritual,MP
Bornless fountain
Excite love,
Gratitude (knowing that it's a done deal)

Do you think I should rekindle his excitement that he had for me before also?

I know NAP will take care of the situation anyway so I have to forget about "how" things will happened and not be a control freak.

Any suggestions from anyone on the above?

In the past I would write a list of all the details of my ideal intention (even if it could take a few days to do) just say affirmations as many times as possible every day until I get the results but its just I to use NAP. I can go into more details on my past affirmations, just PM me.

Edit: Eek just a tad too much of unnecessary juice..off topic :oops:
Last edited by Mme on Sun May 25, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mme
Zelator

Post#25 » Fri May 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Astar_Mundi wrote:It wasn't overnight Mme, from the night of the first 'excite love' spell - it was a Friday, I then repeated it daily for about four days, and on the Tuesday we ended up communicating and starting date the next Friday. So it's been two weeks, but the spell technically worked in about 4 days.

So four days. But then after that I kept doing it as a morning ritual.
I will add that I use Qabalistic charging: the Qabalistic Cross followed by the Middle Pillar before doing the Avatar Power Ritual.

Often, I will do it straight out of the shower, or the bath - as I feel your energy is most 'pure' then, and will have the most clear direction towards your intent.

This is just my spin on the NAP ritual though, mostly from trial and error - It feels more effective when I do it this way.
Sometimes I will just do the basic NAP ritual with no other additions.

:Thank You

The Qabalistic Cross is new to me but before I found out about NAP I was looking into going a Kabbalah group but couldn't find anything locally. Also after looking on Youtube it's quick and fits in with the MP very well.

I know if this one works with the person in mind I will end up having a kundalini awakening experience. This happened to be before but I had no idea what it was at the time.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#26 » Wed May 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Lusting for results in anything.... You will get the opposite...Just do it and let it go..dont think about it know its done

Mme
Zelator

Post#27 » Wed May 28, 2014 11:14 pm

summerland wrote:Lusting for results in anything.... You will get the opposite...Just do it and let it go..dont think about it know its done

I totally agree! The Law of Detachment thing doesn't mean that you can't act as if it's a done deal and get excited about it. If one tries not to think about it becomes like the law of reversed effort "what you resist persists." So If one has what they want or knows it is on it's way, there is no resistance.

I don't even care if it's not a specific person because once I've done it I let it go for "This or something even better for the greatest good" :wub I use that as a cover backup with all my manifestations. I'll let you all know my progress as I am waiting for the to moon start waxing. I know I can start right now if I want regardless of the moon.

Mme
Zelator

Post#28 » Wed May 28, 2014 11:43 pm

summerland wrote:
MagiAwen wrote:
summerland wrote:Ive done the ritual to excite love...And it works effortlessly. I only have to do it once, I feel it works better that way then let it go....Many times ive attracted women, Not that im a stud muffin but my focus was on one.

HAHA. So sorry....but....is this the one you now cannot get rid of??? LOL :rofl

:rofl :rofl yep

Summerland, Sorry I also did crack up laughing when I was read this the other day. However I do agree with you on the point that you only need to so the spell once. I hope you done a bannishing ritual.

Also on the other hand I know I need to get my subconscious mind impregnated with the belief, This takes me between 7-30 days I know with some people it could be 90 days or even instantly. So on that point I can understand why in the NAP it mentions to do it the same time every day. This is because this is all self hypnosis but my point of saying this really is I would only keep doing the ritual if I had doubts or practising on working the NAP. I hope what I am saying makes sense...

What is your take or anyone elses take on the above?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#29 » Thu May 29, 2014 12:04 am

Ive worked with just about all these spirits, The only one Ive had problems with is EL-----. I think a lot of NAP doing rituals over and over is to get you familiar with them. I summon them with out formal rituals. And only when needed.I just do it and know its done. There was one on here that summoned Elubatel 90 times (didnt go over well) You will know when you really connect with these spirits because it gets easier and quicker (depends on what your asking for too) But I noticed around a waxing moon or full it seems it is better and quicker when asking for a job or money.

To me Arzel is the most underestimated spirit of them all. He is AWESOME! And Many thanks to Nitika too! When invoking these spirits it seems to attract people in general to you.