First attempt at the 'Excite Love' spell - results.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Re: First attempt at the 'Excite Love' spell - results.

Post#11 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Yeah, I will certainly be giving these ideas a go. I have determined to see it out, talk to her and ask her on a date. At least then I will have a certain conclusion.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

Priva
Neophyte

Post#12 » Thu May 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Astar_Mundi wrote:That was pretty much a fail, any ideas? I really like this girl...but don't want to be a douchebag either and like set Haggith on her.
Or Sitri or Dantalion :/

I am entirely unfamiliar with NAP, but thought I'd pop over here and toss appreciation in your direction for that.

I see a lot of people talking about working with Sitri to excite love and urff. I am sure the operation could be a safe and resounding success in some cases, but Sitri is just so...I don't know. Sadistic, in a particularly unpalatable way. And I normally go for the twisted ones, too >.>

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Thu May 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Astar_Mundi wrote:Not alot :/

So...I am a fan of NAP and it works for me to great success in the 3 main areas I use it for, just for reference. Top grades at uni, my own large home, a good income with barely any work. Pretty straightforward stuff too, awesome to use in addition to older grimoires and methods.

So tonight I was going out to meet a certain girl whom I have been friends with, and interested in for a few years. So I did the NAP ritual for 'excite love' - which I have never actually attempted because, well, I'm really only interested in this girl and didn't want to push her with magic.

But I thought, what the hey. We're already hanging out at her house tonight. It seemed like the right moment.

I do the NAP power ritual first, followed by the excite love incantation.
I feel the rush of energy and the fire, so I'm pretty much assuming its working.

Head over to her house, things are going well...lights are off, drinking wine on the sofa, listening to metal, she's moving CLOSER to me, but still all this time she has this kind of closed off guardedness about her, like she'd jump if I got closer. So I just wait for a signal. I know she doesn't have a boyfriend, I asked her pretty regularly how her love life is going, she answers 'boring'. So yeah,
at some point she's sitting extremely close to me, and seems like something is going to happen...she just goes distant again and
then gets up, turns on the lights and tells me she's got homework to do...at 11.30pm...

Yeah, so then I just drove home...

That was pretty much a fail, any ideas? I really like this girl...but don't want to be a douchebag either and like set Haggith on her.
Or Sitri or Dantalion :/

Ive done the ritual to excite love...And it works effortlessly. I only have to do it once, I feel it works better that way then let it go....Many times ive attracted women, Not that im a stud muffin but my focus was on one.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#14 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:53 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#15 » Fri May 23, 2014 8:06 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#16 » Fri May 23, 2014 8:15 am

@ MagiAwen :goodpost

@ Astar Don't believe the hype. Women as a group are just as insecure and full of self doubt regarding their attractiveness as men.
it is time to step up a bit
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

Mme
Zelator

Post#17 » Fri May 23, 2014 8:16 am

I believe Astar has worked some magick and moved to the Love Enchantment and has a happy ending from his recent up date and sounds chuffed. I am still vibing of his results :wub
Last edited by Mme on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Post#18 » Fri May 23, 2014 8:34 am

I believe Astar has worked some magick and moved to the Love Enchantment and has a happy ending from his recent up date and sounds chuffed. I am still vibing of his results :wub

Hey all, thanks so much for the advice - especially the harsh advice.

I'm one of those stereotype skinny introvert nerds. So confidence can be an issue on occasion. However, I'm pleased to say that I did in fact take this girl out on two dates and we're already going for a third - so I must be doing something right.

I did in fact take the earlier posts from Mme quite seriously! Dressed up, flowers, took her out to spend a day doing something I knew she loved to do, bought her dinner and so forth.

Who knows what will happen, but for now it is looking good.

Cheers everyone.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#19 » Fri May 23, 2014 8:36 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#20 » Fri May 23, 2014 8:47 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.