NAP - unconnected?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Liberator
Neophyte

NAP - unconnected?

Post#1 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:40 am

I've been preforming NAP ritual for over a week, no effects so far and I wonder if I did anything wrong. Here is my daily schedule:

0. Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
1. NAP Power Ritual (Relaxation + Arzel after MP rite)
2. Middle Pillar + Fountain
3. NAP Abridged Bornless One Invocation (x3)
4. Do the NAP defensive armor ritual (x3)
5. Invocations for money, love, general succes and unknown knowledge. (for more soul experiences)
6. Dee-Hay-Thooth evocation (x3) (research Thoth first and see pics + instructions below).

I do feel presence of Mahasiah and Lelahiel around, I also do feel Nitika. However I have difficulties to clearly communicate with my mental mentor. I do get double answers and fake one's which does lead me to nothing at all. I also haven't experienced any kind of miracle yet.

Any suggestions?

Zadok
Practicus

Re: NAP - unconnected?

Post#2 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:01 am

You could follow the instructions in the book. NAP ritual to point A for a week to get used to feeling relaxed, getting NAP flowing and not least forming a contact with Arzel.

When that's happened choose one thing you want to happen and focus on that ritual until you get results or you are 100% sure your request IS manifesting.

Only one ritual a day and only one at a time till it's complete.

The additional "power" rituals like the bornless or CP ritual only add when you are comfortable with what you are doing and only add one element at a time.

Ease and relaxation are the key.

The LBRP isn't part of NAP. I don't use it. It just complicates it.

If you want to banish use the Uncrossing Ritual.

I would suggest you rehearse the individual "power" rituals separately from your main ritual so you get used to them and performing them doesn't interrupt the flow and relaxation.

Remember ease and relaxation.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 am

Good advice, although I feel the LBRP blends perfectly with this system. At least for me anyway, but everyone is different. I abandoned the Magic Mentor entirely, most of the time I felt like I was just talking to myself or telling myself what I wanted to hear. When you can't distinguish between you're own intellect or that of something 'other' (assuming the mentor isn't a direct link to the sub-conscious) things become complicated and the information you reciece is unreliable.

It's up to you, but I would skip the mentor and focus on the incantations.

Knowing, and having faith in your work and it's manifestation is a key component to magick which often gets overlooked. Do the work and visualise the result. Or just know that the spirits are working towards your goals. Leave no room for doubt or it will be your own undoing.

travsha
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#4 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Riva626 wrote:I abandoned the Magic Mentor entirely, most of the time I felt like I was just talking to myself or telling myself what I wanted to hear. When you can't distinguish between you're own intellect or that of something 'other' (assuming the mentor isn't a direct link to the sub-conscious) things become complicated and the information you reciece is unreliable.

It takes practice and experience to learn how to differentiate these things sometimes. That is one of the helpful skills of meditation - it helps you learn how to recognize and quiet your own inner voice so that you can listen better. It's a skill that has to be developed for it to be effective. But of course, if you never do it, you will never develop that skill.

Just something to think about....
Life is a continuous string of miracles =)
http://www.soulremedy.org

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:31 am

Liberator wrote:I've been preforming NAP ritual for over a week, no effects so far and I wonder if I did anything wrong. Here is my daily schedule:

0. Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
1. NAP Power Ritual (Relaxation + Arzel after MP rite)
2. Middle Pillar + Fountain
3. NAP Abridged Bornless One Invocation (x3)
4. Do the NAP defensive armor ritual (x3)
5. Invocations for money, love, general succes and unknown knowledge. (for more soul experiences)
6. Dee-Hay-Thooth evocation (x3) (research Thoth first and see pics + instructions below).

I do feel presence of Mahasiah and Lelahiel around, I also do feel Nitika. However I have difficulties to clearly communicate with my mental mentor. I do get double answers and fake one's which does lead me to nothing at all. I also haven't experienced any kind of miracle yet.

Any suggestions?

Maybe it's because you've only been working w/ NAP for a week....If you want to boost your chances,
try to do some training - for example, do steps 1-3 of your schedule 3x a day.

Asgardian
Neophyte

Post#6 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:38 am

Try to KIS(keep it simple) at the start,
Do relaxation then point A,
Do one chant towards one goal only,
Do the dee hay thooth..
And do the ritual during the day of
A new moon, or full moon or
Waxing moon period...
New moon coming up on April 29, try on this
Date, and goodluck!

Someone
Neophyte

Post#7 » Sat May 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Like Zadok said, keep yourself relaxed. Even if you are feeling strong emotions, go ahead and feel them, but stay relaxed within the ritual. It helps. :)

Nahash
Practicus

Post#8 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:41 am

Hey,

Like others said, keep it simple. I just do the diary entry (nobody ever list it, because it is supposed to already be a part of your ritual, but some forget, and it is important) and then:

1. Relaxation ritual;
2. Invocation for...
3. Relax, drink a whisky, smoke a cigarette, burn some incense.

Done. And it's been working so far.
Doing is learning what you need to do

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#9 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:43 pm

What's your previous experience?
The Introduction area is just for short presentation so we know what you have done before.

About your post, you put too many goals at once, mixing chants.
They will conflict. You must choose priorities.

Read this:
Neophytes - About the "I Have No Results Yet" question!

Adnarim
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:40 am

Nahash wrote:Hey,

Like others said, keep it simple. I just do the diary entry (nobody ever list it, because it is supposed to already be a part of your ritual, but some forget, and it is important) and then:

1. Relaxation ritual;
2. Invocation for...
3. Relax, drink a whisky, smoke a cigarette, burn some incense.

Done. And it's been working so far.

Been in this for a week now. And i do it like nahash.. keep it simple. Keep in it simple works for me with most systems.
life is like walking backwards, you can't see where you are going but you can see where you have been.