NAP Opening Ritual Question

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Mme
Zelator

Re: NAP Opening Ritual Question

Post#21 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:05 am

If it helps you to get out your BS anger that you mentioned at me, that's OK but you are not even doing the full steps of NAP. Hence cutting corners, OG, CR, MP, F, BL :whistle Yes you can jump right in and just do the ritual. Then start crying 3 months later wondering WTF how comes I don't see my goodies.

If your doing NAP only to receive $2 then is it not worth expanding on your foot and leg work to get a more coming in? Did I provoke anger which may lead into action? Would that be a positive, I hope so.

Who knows I might find myself buying your recreated NAP book which you Authored at a future date and give you a cheesy testimonial. So I am not judging or assuming in any way.

If you want to play transference, I will leave you be. I trust that you will find others that you resonate with.

Just incase you have not read this by ‪nectanebus3‬ here is just a tad of useful info here.
http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=28&start=210
Last edited by Mme on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

Post#22 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:41 am

Mme wrote:If it helps you to get out your BS anger that you mentioned at me, that's OK but you are not even doing the full steps of NAP. Hence cutting corners :whistle

If your doing NAP only to receive $2 then is it not worth expanding on your foot and leg work to get a more coming in.

If you want to play transference, I will leave you be. I trust that you will find others that you resonate with.

Doing ritual to point A then invocation of desired entity is how you start off if you actually read the book. Then as you get your first results you go to bigger workings like power gates ect. My failing is not changing it sooner. And I don't do this for $2. Your clearly a know it all and an ass. Now I am throwing my BS anger at you. I was polite and took some advice from you because you had a point but if you can't slow your roll with the assumptions you made about me it just shows your own lack of understanding of things. If you think your the all end all on the subject of NAP perade it somewhere else. I was not taking kindly how you made your points about me and I took offense So if you don't want to be civil avoid talking to me. Oh and I read your intro here clearly you do have an issue with people asking questions on magic forums that explains a lot. It's not like asked you to explain everything about NAP bugging you to death. Hope you resonant with someone with more patience.
“I am Ultimecia. Time shall compress... All existence denied.”

Mme
Zelator

Post#23 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:43 am

Here is s part of my intro "Anyways, I am a newbie all this stuff but not a newbie with regards to manifesting things."
So where am I claiming that I know it all? :toss

Pretty sad if you want to dig up my past posts to attack me. :lol:

Mme
Zelator

Post#24 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:30 am

Wherethelightfades if you want to kiss and make up I am up for that. :wub
If not all the best. Either way I don't feel I can add anymore to this thread.

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

Post#25 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:22 am

Mme its not my intention start flame wars on this site, you gave good advice on how a person should act with magic in the works. So thank you for that. But saying I am still complaining or cutting corners was not realistic, if my ritual is lacking and needs a boost fine I will try harder an add optional workings to it like bornless and such. So thats why I got a little out of line but regardless I appreciate the input. :angelic

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#26 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:55 am

Aww.... Now we have a happy family! Everyone one here has their moments, Just let it roll off your backs and continue with the topic
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#27 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:00 pm

As far as the relaxation part of the ritual.... I skip that and invoke Arzel, Before I invoke him i am already in a semi trance.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#28 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Do what everyone on here has said:
1. Relaxation (Eventually you'll do what summerland said and skip it then call on Arzel but for now, do it like the book)
2. MP
3. Circulation (consult table of colors in the book to see which one you want yourself surrounded with)
4. Bornless
5. Invocation to said entity
6. Dee Hay Tooth

Very streamlined and easy to follow. Adding stuff won't help it work any faster. Looking forward to your results.

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

Post#29 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Aww.... Now we have a happy family! Everyone one here has their moments, Just let it roll off your backs and continue with the topic

LOL :rofl yeah I'm over it. just another day. Cant expect to agree with everybody though I try. :angelic

summerland wrote:As far as the relaxation part of the ritual.... I skip that and invoke Arzel, Before I invoke him i am already in a semi trance.

I have been skipping the relaxation part after the first part of the NAP ritual and doing the same, I find getting into a trance my way is better then reading the words in the book over an over. Its more deep and quite for me. :) makes for a good ritual preparation and gets the energy flowing.

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

Post#30 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Sundrops wrote:Do what everyone on here has said:
1. Relaxation (Eventually you'll do what summerland said and skip it then call on Arzel but for now, do it like the book)
2. MP
3. Circulation (consult table of colors in the book to see which one you want yourself surrounded with)
4. Bornless
5. Invocation to said entity
6. Dee Hay Tooth

Very streamlined and easy to follow. Adding stuff won't help it work any faster. Looking forward to your results.

Thanks sundrops for being helpful I will run the ritual as you mentioned. I feel a positive vibe already about this, I will make a list to go by and get started soon on my redefined ritual or full NAP ritual as others put it. :D