NAP Opening Ritual Question

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

NAP Opening Ritual Question

Post#1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:30 pm

First let me say sorry for adding another question to the sub forum of NAP :bow

Which has probably already been answered but I really need a answer cause I could not find a answer in the NAP forum. Is it necessary to wait and just do the NAP opening ritual only for a couple days, and then move on to using incantations or can I jump right in to doing full ritual opening and then whatever incantation I choose? either way its good for me I did my first NAP opening ritual twice today. Its just I need to start making changes in my life now and Geoff-gary-cobb said in the book by the success stories that those individuals didn't wait and went straight to incantations. (full NAP ritual) I wanted to ask you all so that if I can jump in I can get started right away. :mrgreen:
“I am Ultimecia. Time shall compress... All existence denied.”

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: NAP Opening Ritual Question

Post#2 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:37 pm

I see no reason not to put together an entire ritual ...

A lot of the opening is really a long relaxation induction down to the calling of Arzel. Go ahead. It's a fairly low danger system, tho there are accounts of Elubatel being a handful in the lives of some members.

But go ahead. Give it a shot. Then pop back in after and share. One of the handiest things about EM, is there a lot of folks to help you troubleshoot to get better over time.

Probably good to have a strategy in who you're calling. I would advise not going from one to another to another, but to work with one till you see movement, then move on to the next .... But even then, I think with NAP, generally the only "danger" is just failure. Other than Elubatel, as I've mentioned, I haven't seen any backlash from the entities in NAP.

I myself have had pretty good response with Nitika.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#3 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:48 am

You can just jump straight in.

I'd advise looking around this forum and finding the "path" the others used to gain the maximum benefits. I want to say it goes:
- Part A NAP
- MP
- Fountain
- Bornless
- Incantation
- Dee Hay Thoth

It seems like a lot but it really takes about 15-20 minutes to do it all. As Provenant said, work with one until you see/feel movement. Looking forward to seeing all the positive things that'll happen to you. :)

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

Post#4 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:28 pm

Thanks everyone for the reply.

I just did the NAP A and wealth ritual 3 times just now and look forward to results as I do it every day. I will update when something happens. :D

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

Post#5 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Ok so I'm back, and I wanted to report what has happened so far.

I have done NAP for 15 days so far and nothing life changing has happened yet or really significant yet for that matter. I have been doing NAP ritual during any time of day for the last 15 days and I have been using nitika for 15 days and labezerin 7. During that time I had minor friendly poltergeist happen 3 times 1.walked by the dryer in my home and it turned on by itself for a couple seconds, 2. During a NAP ritual in my car my air freshener started moving around alot when windows up an no air, 3. During NAP ritual in my step grandmothers apartment (old folks home, she was done stairs) the light near the door started to flicker more then usual when calling Arzel. I should state that I felt no negativity from these phenomenons. As for results I have not gotten any money or better job or anything. I usually get money from my dad because I am poor and he is a nice man, but it came a little easier from him then usual but nothing special that I don't get without magic. When I started adding labezerin to my ritual my dad randomly played the lotto and gave me the $2 winning ticket. and when I wanted to play the powerball dad left 2 dollars for me all of a sudden. I played and got 1 number right which never happens for me either. I have not been getting results other really minor ones like the ones mentioned above and I put the pieces together and I know this things are because of my ritual everyday. I know when I do the ritual that arzel, nitika, and labezerin are listening its just the results are so small. When I do my NAP ritual I raise my energy and get relaxed then I do NAP A then nitika and labezerin incantations, then I close ritual by slapping my hands together like a prayer and say "my will be done" then I count to 3 and come back to reality. I believe the words I am saying and I am saying them with all my heart and soul fully knowing that arzel and his angels are listening, yet sometimes later in the day or not at all a little doubt creeps into my mind but I quickly dispel it. and sometimes I think about the NAP book or ritual I did. Am I sabotaging my self by thinking about these things? :thinking My faith in the ritual is very real and I truly believe in it. Am I lusting for results so much that its not manifesting in larger results? Its just that its been 15 days most people would have something significant happen to them by now. What do you all think? Am I being paranoid for no reason? I also will be reading more of the book and going through this forum to add the suggestion of adding MP, Bornless, fountain ect, to increase the results. So what do you all think is this progress or is something not right here? I must say i am a little frustrated! :jkj But I wont give up! ;) Any advice an comments are more then welcome! I really want to know what you guys think :D

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

Post#6 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:00 pm

:rofl LOL as soon as I complain I get something! :rofl My dad went to a golf tournament charity event with his clients and he didn't do to well in the game, he came in 6th, but at the end there was this raffle ticket thing where you pay for a ticket to see if you won anything and the tickets are a bit pricey and if you pay say a $20 or more you can get anything little to big like a gift card and he won $1200 or more! He gave some to charity for the Hope-foundation then he gave me a $100 master card gift card! :rofl As soon as I bitch about results Arzel, Labezerin, and Nitika drop money in my lap. My dad makes pretty decent money but he does not win stuff like this alot! Nor does just give me money like that all the time! I don't want to sound ungrateful to the spirits but my father does stuff like this every once in a long long while. But I bet that the spirits I asked help from made this happen in some way! :D If anyone is reading this thread I still would like input about all this, I want to know what you guys think about this post and the one before it. I am poor so this happening to me is awesome! :D

axismundi
Neophyte

Post#7 » Thu May 01, 2014 9:05 am

I did some NAP stuff with Nitika for 4-6 weeks, every day around the same time both morning & night. Nothing much happened on the financial front during that time. About 2 months later though my income almost doubled and I didn't change much in my life. So don't be discouraged.

Topic author
wherethelightfades
Neophyte

Post#8 » Sat May 03, 2014 1:01 am

axismundi wrote:I did some NAP stuff with Nitika for 4-6 weeks, every day around the same time both morning & night. Nothing much happened on the financial front during that time. About 2 months later though my income almost doubled and I didn't change much in my life. So don't be discouraged.

Thanks Axismundi I'll keep that in mind, since I posted my recent activity alot of my doubt and fear of this particular magic system has been destroyed and replaced with confidence and certainty. :D And I feel I am making a strong connection with the entities in the book as well as seeing my NAP power come forward by small signs. So now I am going to continue to do the ritual until I find a big change in my financial future, until then i think I am going to try creating a magic mentor and experimenting with that on the side as well as aiding other ritual extensions from the book. :mrgreen:

Nahash
Practicus

Post#9 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:44 am

So far, all my results with NAP in regards to money happens after more than 2 months. It's a strange things, and I've seen people having results instantly.
Doing is learning what you need to do

axismundi
Neophyte

Post#10 » Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 am

Nahash wrote:So far, all my results with NAP in regards to money happens after more than 2 months.

That's consistent with my experiences as well.