NAP Opening Ritual Question

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: NAP Opening Ritual Question

Post#31 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:33 pm

One thing about NAP ... remember that none of the "case histories" used all of the auxiliary parts such as middle pillar, Dee Hay Thooth, etc.

There's nothing wrong with simply getting into a zone, calling Arzel then continuing on to the ritual module you've chosen.

Yes the other stuff can help, but a lot of the other stuff is for you, the magician, the entities don't need it.

Sometimes simple is better, if it keeps you from getting so complicated that you lose your laser focus on the actual meat of the ritual ... the calling of the entities.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Mme
Zelator

Post#32 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Wherethelightfades if you are still not getting any results I think I have an idea which may or may not work. This is only based on my personal experience over the last month on something. Keeping in mind that I am still "young" to NAP.
Edit: digressing...

So what I suggest is dropping your goal during the waning period at least an banish banish banish just with the uncrossing ritual alone and see what happens for a few weeks then go back to the ritual.

I hope that helps

BTW I noticed the "ANTS" as mentioned in the book for days. I thought I was going mad until I remembered that it is just energy. I am sure you will feel the same to once you do the uncrossing rit. So as you feel creepy crawlies all over your head and body it is a good thing.
Last edited by Mme on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adnarim
Adeptus Minor

Post#33 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:35 pm

provenant wrote:One thing about NAP ... remember that none of the "case histories" used all of the auxiliary parts such as middle pillar, Dee Hay Thooth, etc.

There's nothing wrong with simply getting into a zone, calling Arzel then continuing on to the ritual module you've chosen.

Yes the other stuff can help, but a lot of the other stuff is for you, the magician, the entities don't need it.

Sometimes simple is better, if it keeps you from getting so complicated that you lose your laser focus on the actual meat of the ritual ... the calling of the entities.

I agree here. Keep it simple.
life is like walking backwards, you can't see where you are going but you can see where you have been.

Mme
Zelator

Re: The path of less resistance

Post#34 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Adnarim wrote:
provenant wrote:One thing about NAP ... remember that none of the "case histories" used all of the auxiliary parts such as middle pillar, Dee Hay Thooth, etc.

I agree here. Keep it simple.

That is it in a nutshell but do recommend doing the uncrossing if one has no results for over 4 months or so. I decided myself to drop all the meat and the above. Anytime I have manifested anything was via ease even if I didn't have clue if it was going to work. No moon phases or anything. However I did have a letting go point. Detachment.

Even if I got results from NAP I am still in the testing phase and noticed that I got fastest results from other methods which were jaw dropping both good and bad. But I never had the feeling of ants before. I will still give NAP ago for awhile before I go back to my old method of manifestation. I don't know maybe NAP could work wonders for some people but others may not and will need to find other methods which work for them. This takes patience but it doesn't mean it can't happen within days/weeks. I know for me I have a manifestation time frame of 8-30 days once I have my head in the right place (once my subconscious has accepted it)

I only have one goal (you fucking liar Mme.) Anyways when I do sneak another goal in it takes longer (forever...) So I really know now (for me) just to deal with one thing at a time and use my book of shadows, which is really under estimated me thinks.
Just a thought I would be very interested in a pole results of NAP successful methods. Is there such a thing here?