Just got physical book with notes inside.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Zadok
Practicus

Just got physical book with notes inside.

Post#1 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:23 am

Hey hey hey. My copy of NAP came today. It's a first edition..unfortunately there are some of the Testing Your NAP pages missing and no dust cover. The hard cover has a bit of wear and tear on the spine.

But get this!!! On the back blank pages the previous owner recorded some of his or her astral travels and some of the conversations with the entities they met.

I was hoping for more on the lines of " I invoked nitika and got a couple of 100k" lol. But this is a find.

Zadok

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: Just got physical book with notes inside.

Post#2 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:00 am

That is awesome :)

I remember reading some other accounts of people finding - specifically NAP books - with notes inside!

How many notes are there, and how detailed are they?

Like finding a book within a book...

Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:43 am

Awesome. The NAP method of AP is something which often gets overlooked. Was there anything new or otherwise interesting in those notes?

Topic author
Zadok
Practicus

Post#4 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Well the person starts off saying he has been projecting for a few months and finds it exciting. Then has a series of "journeys". Talks about Hitler and Castro. He seems to have been concerned as he started having vivid dreams and emailed Geoff. There's no note of a reply.
Then there are a number of experiences where he sees a little girl, who sees him, she said she was an angel. He doesn't seem very happy about it at all and after a few messages from the girl the guy ends with. NO MORE!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
Zadok
Practicus

Post#5 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:30 pm

I was going to transcribe the notes but, to me they seem very personal. And it doesn't seem right to go into any details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Fair enough, those sounds like some amazing journeys.