My experience with Nitika and Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Prettysirens
Neophyte

My experience with Nitika and Elubatel

Post#1 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:57 am

So I tried out this NAP things the past couple of days. It's my first experience in using any sort of invocation. I promised my spirits that I'd tell people online about my experience with them if they did their jobs. I'm impressed.

So here's what I did:
1. Qabalistic cross and LBRP
2. Entered deep meditation using mindfulness techniques, recited call to Arzel from NAP ritual
3. Middle Pillar + Fountain
4. Circulation
5. NAP. Call to Arzel again
6. Invocation of Elubatel and Nitika. I asked them to work together to make my desires manifest.
7. Dee Hay Thooth
8. I dismissed them and burned cannabis incense as a gift.
9. Qabalistic cross and reversed LBRP

So I did all this last night around 11:30 pm. I wake up this morning to a call from a potential source of a lot of money who also is tangentially related to my career goals. I was shocked. This stuff works! Thanks Elubatel and Nitika!!!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: My experience with Nitika and Elubatel

Post#2 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 am

Prettysirens wrote:So I tried out this NAP things the past couple of days. It's my first experience in using any sort of invocation. I promised my spirits that I'd tell people online about my experience with them if they did their jobs. I'm impressed.

So here's what I did:
2. Entered deep meditation using mindfulness techniques, recited call to Arzel from NAP ritual
4. Circulation
6. Invocation of Elubatel and Nitika. I asked them to work together to make my desires manifest.
7. Dee Hay Thooth

So I did all this last night around 11:30 pm. I wake up this morning to a call from a potential source of a lot of money who also is tangentially related to my career goals. I was shocked. This stuff works! Thanks Elubatel and Nitika!!!

Good Deal.....Why burn cannabis?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
Prettysirens
Neophyte

Post#3 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:43 am

summerland wrote:
Prettysirens wrote:So I tried out this NAP things the past couple of days. It's my first experience in using any sort of invocation. I promised my spirits that I'd tell people online about my experience with them if they did their jobs. I'm impressed.

So here's what I did:
4. Circulation
7. Dee Hay Thooth

It's all I had on hand, haha.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:48 am

Prettysirens wrote:
summerland wrote:

So here's what I did:
4. Circulation
7. Dee Hay Thooth

It's all I had on hand, haha.

I guess all are happy... :D
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#5 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:30 am

Prettysirens wrote:So here's what I did:
4. Circulation
7. Dee Hay Thooth

I'm a bit confused and it's probably just on my end but why did you do the Arzel call apart from the NAP? It might be a short cut or something you discovered which is why I'm asking. Glad it worked. I've found using Elubatel in addition to whatever others you call on seems to get the job done properly.

~Seraph
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:42 am

summerland wrote:Good Deal.....Why burn cannabis?

Yeah.

Smoke it instead.

LOL

:)

"I am alone. There is no God where I am."
Liber AL II-23

Ra-Hoor-Khuit Blog >>

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Sundrops wrote:
Prettysirens wrote:So here's what I did:
4. Circulation
7. Dee Hay Thooth

I'm a bit confused and it's probably just on my end but why did you do the Arzel call apart from the NAP? It might be a short cut or something you discovered which is why I'm asking. Glad it worked. I've found using Elubatel in addition to whatever others you call on seems to get the job done properly.

the "relaxation ritual" is just a way to get you into the mindset (deep relaxation/trance). if you do another type of trance induction, you would only need to call arzel.

Topic author
Prettysirens
Neophyte

Post#8 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:34 am

Just an update: did this a few more times. Things are going very well for me. I also invoked Anael and. Nazareth as an experiment and I'm impressed with these results as well!