What is this?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

What is this?

Post#1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Lately things have not been right with me. Coarse of events....just bad....Thought maybe i brought it on myself. I did my rituals tonite during my rituals it poured down rain, After i finished it stopped completely. I went to fix me something to eat (to ground myself) I warmed up some soup on the stove lights start flickering (no storm) I eat and go to bed. Thats why im up now.

I was in a good sleep i was dreaming but cant remember my dreams lately (odd) I felt something lighty nudge me in my right side of my back. It was if i didnt respond to the first nudge so it put its fist in my back again with more force to wake me. It definitely woke me up! And I think that was the point of this spirit to do. I felt a presence in the bed like someone sleeping beside me. I was just alarm by it (not freaked out). Now my dog is growling. WTH?

I mean what can this be? I lost my job, my truck is in the shop, my gf left me all in a week!

Edit: Damn that sounded like a country song... lol...
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: What is this?

Post#2 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:35 am

summerland wrote:...

I mean what can this be? I lost my job, my truck is in the shop, my gf left me all in a week!

Only if the dog kicks it in the next couple of days. :whistle
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:43 am

provenant wrote:
summerland wrote:...

Only if the dog kicks it in the next couple of days. :whistle

WOW!... REALLLY

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:58 am

No response in this?

~Seraph
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:29 am

What spirits did you evoke in the ritual?

Sent from Samsung S Duos using Tapatalk

"I am alone. There is no God where I am."
Liber AL II-23

Ra-Hoor-Khuit Blog >>

Gromvol
Adeptus Major

Post#6 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:18 pm

summerland wrote: No response in this?

It's hard to tell. 2 things to consider which might help you figure it out:

1. What were you doing about this time 6 months ago?
2. In general, are you focused on making sure you are taken care of or do you let it go and try to figure out how you can be helpful to others?
"It is better to be without silver, than it is to be without honor" - Norse proverb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Gromvol wrote:
summerland wrote: No response in this?

It's hard to tell. 2 things to consider which might help you figure it out:

1. What were you doing about this time 6 months ago?
2. In general, are you focused on making sure you are taken care of or do you let it go and try to figure out how you can be helpful to others?

Yea..... Good question! Seems when things go to shit in your life friends are there to help you up. Thanks Gromvol!

Gromvol
Adeptus Major

Post#8 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:37 pm

summerland wrote:
Yea..... Good question! Seems when things go to shit in your life friends are there to help you up. Thanks Gromvol!

It sucks that they do, but things go to shit in everyone's life: thousands of people died today from violence and disease, thousands will die tomorrow. Apparently neither you nor I are among the departed yet, so we must keep hustling.

The questions I asked were not idle: everything is cause and effect - figuring it out and you are in control.
"It is better to be without silver, than it is to be without honor" - Norse proverb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Gromvol wrote:
summerland wrote:

It sucks that they do, but things go to shit in everyone's life: thousands of people died today from violence and disease, thousands will die tomorrow. Apparently neither you nor I are among the departed yet, so we must keep hustling.

The questions I asked were not idle: everything is cause and effect - figuring it out and you are in control.

Old saying..... When you keep doing the same thing expecting a different result......Sign of insanity.....Too bad insanity doesnt have dual standards to do something different and expect a different result of..To obtain your goals without effort.

FESU
Practicus

Post#10 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:30 am

Hi Summerland. I had a similar experience with yours some years ago. It wore me down so much that I learned my first strong lesson...Never say to a spirit "Do whatever you want, I'm going back to sleep" :-) By the way, how did you feel the morning after the event? Did the spirit reveal his form at all to you? Just a friendly advice from that experience, if he managed to have a nice feast from you, he will come again. Prepare your mind to resist him and most probably you will scare him off. I remember that when the second visitation happened, I was in a very deep sleep dreaming my dreams and all of a sudden a voice whispered to me "He is here" and I had to put all my will to wake myself up and open my eyes. It may sound stupid, but what helped me to actually open my eyes (there was a huge force resisting this action) was to visualize a blue energy wave emanating from me and filling the whole room. Instantly my eyes opened. I hope I was a little bit of help Summerland.
Κύριε, η δύναμη μου εν τω ονόματι Σου