What is this?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: What is this?

Post#61 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:53 pm

MagiAwen wrote:I'll be in south eastern TN next week...spending 9 days in the woods with my folk witches and voodoo peeps.....you could met me there and be forever changed :o Or chained... never know... LMAO

LOL.......Will yall (southern draw here) be gentle with the chains?.... lol...
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#62 » Mon May 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Elumentiael
Philosophus

Post#63 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:05 pm

I am not sure how to say this in a witty, realisable, forgettable, inoffensive, lets get back to the topic which is actually very interesting sort of way, but here goes:

Goes - get it?

(JSK)

Could you please elaborate on the energy you dealt with. Specifically did it feel like a construct? or did you feel like you were literally talking to Satan? If so did it feel "bad"? Also in your opinion was it a definitive existing intelligence or more of a partitioned off hypothetical spirit?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#64 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Elumentiael wrote:I am not sure how to say this in a witty, realisable, forgettable, inoffensive, lets get back to the topic which is actually very interesting sort of way, but here goes:

Goes - get it?

(JSK)

Could you please elaborate on the energy you dealt with. Specifically did it feel like a construct? or did you feel like you were literally talking to Satan? If so did it feel "bad"? Also in your opinion was it a definitive existing intelligence or more of a partitioned off hypothetical spirit?

I dont know where the Satan thing came from but....No.......The feeling sensations? Image being on a ride that slings you upwards going 200 miles per hour and letting you drop with more intensity falling. That is the feeling very intense high energy swirling from every direction. Now put emotion to this..... It from extreme high..low...high, bad good sad elated..... in one moment. Someone who has never dealt in invocations could never handle the true invocation/evocations of Elubatel when you connect to this current. I mean connect to him, Not everything is gravy at first.

Elumentiael
Philosophus

Post#65 » Mon May 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Ah - wrong thread :D I meant to post on the one where you worked with the sigil for the OT Satan. Apologies for confusion :whistle

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#66 » Mon May 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#67 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:14 pm

MagiAwen wrote:
Elumentiael wrote:Ah - wrong thread :D I meant to post on the one where you worked with the sigil for the OT Satan. Apologies for confusion :whistle

Huh. So was that directed at me then? lol Maybe you should go post your question in that thread then. :D

LOL...Yep.....Maybe topic will back on track again.... lol...Confusion here

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#68 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:20 pm

summerland wrote:
MagiAwen wrote:
Elumentiael wrote:Ah - wrong thread :D I meant to post on the one where you worked with the sigil for the OT Satan. Apologies for confusion :whistle

Huh. So was that directed at me then? lol Maybe you should go post your question in that thread then. :D

LOL...Yep.....Maybe topic will back on track again.... lol...Confusion here

To hell with back on track ... get back to Magi Awen tying up folks in east Tennessee. :lol:
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#69 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Huh. So was that directed at me then? lol Maybe you should go post your question in that thread then. :D[/quote]
LOL...Yep.....Maybe topic will back on track again.... lol...Confusion here[/quote]

To hell with back on track ... get back to Magi Awen tying up folks in east Tennessee. :lol:[/quote]
:rofl

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#70 » Mon May 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.