What is this?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Re: What is this?

Post#51 » Sun May 25, 2014 8:03 am

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Feywer96
Adeptus Major

Post#52 » Sun May 25, 2014 11:04 am

summerland wrote:Lately things have not been right with me. Coarse of events....just bad....Thought maybe i brought it on myself. I did my rituals tonite during my rituals it poured down rain, After i finished it stopped completely. I went to fix me something to eat (to ground myself) I warmed up some soup on the stove lights start flickering (no storm) I eat and go to bed.

A tip: never perform magic rituals in bad weather, they just kinda don't 'mix' (well, unless you are working a rite of air or water or something)..
Know Thyself - Reductio Ad Infinitum / Return to the Infinite
Mercury's Butterfly - main site

Feywer96
Adeptus Major

Post#53 » Mon May 26, 2014 10:45 am

BaiLung wrote:What? They work fine, to my knowledge. Care to elaborate?

In my experience, it just has an ominous feeling to storms.. But I personally don't like them anyways because after a few days I get the blues pretty bad; anyways, I don't remember who told me that, but I heard from someone that it just wasn't such a good idea.. (My iPad is dying so I have to add more later)

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#54 » Mon May 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Feywer96
Adeptus Major

Post#55 » Mon May 26, 2014 12:51 pm

MagiAwen wrote:Feywer,
As I read some of your posts it is becoming clear that you have been told a lot of things by some questionable sources.....at least they seem questionable due to the content of the statements. I suggest that perhaps you start trying out what you are told and experiment yourself and come to your own conclusions.

When there is bad weather or storms coming it lowers the barometric pressure. A lot of people get the "blues" around storms. It doesn't mean that storms are bad or carry bad energy it means the person(s) are affected by the energies/pressures that are on their way, arrived, or just moving along.

Storms coming get me all excited and fill me with energy....unfortunately I'm in Texas now and storms here pretty much suck LOL

Likely, whomever told you that doing rituals during storms is ill-advised, decided to make a blanket statement for everyone based on their own dysfunction during storms.

This was just a thing that I was told. I don't just blindly believe it because someone told me. I found out for myself that bad weather just isnt suited - for me (for workings) from my own experiences. Good weather puts me in a good mood - and I can work better than I could in bad weather.. I have a friend in Texas and he always tells me how terrible the weather is a lot of the time.. I'm glad I live in California :p
My statements are usually short because I'm on my iPad and dont have access to my PC like I do now.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#56 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:07 pm

MagiAwen wrote:
summerland wrote:So MagiAwen... Did you buy the jaguar? What did you buy? Jags have alot of problems from what im told. Maybe a hummer?

HAHA No I did not. I decided to keep the money in the bank (and it was a good thing too) and just did some maintenance on my pickup. I did look at it and drove it and while driving it, "something" told me I should really save my beans. It all worked out. If I would have bought it I would have also traded in my pickup and I ended up needing it to suddenly move :D

LOL... My kind of Gal! Pistol toting pick up driving woman! :wub
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#57 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#58 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:34 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#59 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:41 pm

MagiAwen wrote:
summerland wrote:LOL... My kind of Gal! Pistol toting pick up driving woman! :wub

LOL Careful, fella. I'll have you tied up and doing my bidding before you know it.

MUAHAHAAAAA :shock:

:D
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#60 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.