What is this?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: What is this?

Post#21 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:32 am

have you tried to do a reading of your life in general?
maybe there's a reason as to why elubatel keeps coming back.
(but in general, these are how the spiritual "guides" work
for the most part)

as well, why did you think it was elubatel?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#22 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 am

MagiAwen wrote:
summerland wrote:Elubatel...Elubatel.... Oh hell no i will not summon or invoke you again!

To offer my thoughts, you basically have two choices as I see it....deal with him (the energy)...by actually dealing with it as opposed to putting up with it or suffering through it. Or...try to negate it, ignore it, etc....and go through it again later. I know you don't have to ask me how I know.

Perhaps there is a third option (although I still am of the mind it's just holding it off), you can funnel that energy my way if you'd like. I could use some transmutation exercises and I've a recent use for it... I wouldn't mind riding that bull again oddly enough :)

Hey MagiAwen! :D No I dont have to ask you how you know. Thats an interesting proposal! Thank you :wub
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#23 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:08 am

mrblack wrote:have you tried to do a reading of your life in general?
for the most part)

No doubt same energy. I know everybody sometimes loses track of time. But.....This was different the other day, I actually went fast forward 24 hours and woke up the next day behind one day. Does that makes sense? I remember writing a text on my phone the last text i wrote. Woke up to look at phone it wasnt there. My whole day i did things even checked the mail as a normal week day and i was shocked to find out it was Sunday.

This is one example. I was driving and saw a license plate dealer tag holder that said Crowley. It just struck out at me. Just your normal Elubatel chaos in general.

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#24 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Well i was thinking about a nice proverb that probably applies in you situation " Smooth seas never made a skilled sailor".

A way to handle incoming rough weathers is to work on the boat itself, work out, do some hatha yoga and go out for a walk. Some extra meditation can be great for some extra clarity, maybe there is a message that you have missed?

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#25 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:52 pm

summerland wrote:
for the most part)

No doubt same energy. I know everybody sometimes loses track of time. But.....This was different the other day, I actually went fast forward 24 hours and woke up the next day behind one day. Does that makes sense? I remember writing a text on my phone the last text i wrote. Woke up to look at phone it wasnt there. My whole day i did things even checked the mail as a normal week day and i was shocked to find out it was Sunday.

This is one example. I was driving and saw a license plate dealer tag holder that said Crowley. It just struck out at me. Just your normal Elubatel chaos in general.

:thinking

I don't think would happen because of Elubatel. I've worked with him and he's much more let-me-kick-you than playing a joke like this. You might need to do a bit of meditation to find out where this energy is coming from because it doesn't seem like his style. I also need to ask: where you drinking or doing any other sort of recreational activities? Skipping a day could easily be explained this way and it would make sense with everything else going on around that you'd need a way to unwind.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#26 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Sundrops wrote:
summerland wrote:
for the most part)

:thinking

I don't think would happen because of Elubatel. I've worked with him and he's much more let-me-kick-you than playing a joke like this. You might need to do a bit of meditation to find out where this energy is coming from because it doesn't seem like his style. I also need to ask: where you drinking or doing any other sort of recreational activities? Skipping a day could easily be explained this way and it would make sense with everything else going on around that you'd need a way to unwind.

No i wasnt.....How long have you worked with Elubatel Sundrop? Your relatively new to him.

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#27 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:25 pm

summerland wrote:
No i wasnt.....How long have you worked with Elubatel Sundrop? Your relatively new to him.

Only about three months. I am fairly new to him but it was just in my experience and from what others have said he's firmer in his approach.

I was just curious about the drinking thing because I've known friends to go on a bender and wake up having skipped a day.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#28 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Sundrops wrote:
summerland wrote:

Only about three months. I am fairly new to him but it was just in my experience and from what others have said he's firmer in his approach.

I was just curious about the drinking thing because I've known friends to go on a bender and wake up having skipped a day.

No this is not the case..... Yea i think having your gf walk out, losing your job, vehicle in the shop, getting stranded on the side of the road, Shit in general in one week.....Is pretty firm at all cost. Being from high to low up and down all in one instant......Yep thats Elubatel. He worked wonderfully with me at first also. Give him time...... Energy is compared to a tornado, Emotionally a ride from hell.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#29 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#30 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:51 pm

MagiAwen wrote:SummerLand, I woke up just a little bit ago suddenly, JUST (it would seem) to tell you, it's not going to get better until everything....everything is new. Everything. All things. The "secret" to Elubatel when it's hard, is not to ride it out and not to rekindle what got you to where you are, it's balancing and utilizing it to move. Elubatel is one of the strongest currents of movement that I have had the pleasure/horror of working with and I personally welcome it. Now. Only because I know what I can do with it. Now.

Anyway, your experiences also seem to lend a bit of credence to my own experience (and some others I communicate with) in regards to things manifesting or lasting much longer than we suspect, regardless of whether or not we have moved to something else in our practice. I'm a big fan of long workings...but then again, I've always been more of a "current feeler".

You should also tell us all about the dream you are going to have Wednesday night. :D

Hey MagiAwen! Yes i will....Cant wait to find out! I sent you a pm.