What is this?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: What is this?

Post#11 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Elubatel...Elubatel.... Oh hell no i will not summon or invoke you again! My course of events are just like they were before. I have not invoke, summoned, or any way called his name. But this is the same energy i dealt with before (exactly) a forceful energy that whoops you up things going very badddddddd, then good (to put out that fire) all at one time simultaneously. I have learned to control my emotions and learned to relax.....breath.....let go... before i would let my emotions go where he would put me. Angry, happy, stressed, exhausted all emotions at one time because these things would hit me at once.

Yep its him! why beyond me i havent invoked him in a very long time ( and will not) As far as what punched me in the back when i was asleep i still dont know. But when i got up my back was sore still. I havent seen this whatever it was again.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Gromvol
Adeptus Major

Post#12 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:25 am

I have learned to control my emotions and learned to relax.....breath.....let go... before i would let my emotions go where he would put me. Angry, happy, stressed, exhausted all emotions at one time because these things would hit me at once.

If this is happening again, could it be that you have not learned as much as you believe you have in this area? I don't know, of course, but often that is the case. When we learn to master our emotions, emotions usually don't bother us anymore, no matter what happens in our lives.

I'm in no way judging you, summerland, please don't feel that I am: I honestly wish you weren't going through this stuff. I'm merely suggesting another way of looking at things hoping this may be helpful to you.
"It is better to be without silver, than it is to be without honor" - Norse proverb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:31 am

Gromvol...Maybe i need to rephrase my post. I try to not let my emotions take over. Its hard to do when all the shit hits the fan. But this is definitely the same energy before. If i could i would smoke a little weed :mrgreen: because that grounds me. But then looking for a job and get hit with a drug test would probably happen.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#14 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:57 pm

summerland wrote:Gromvol...Maybe i need to rephrase my post. I try to not let my emotions take over. Its hard to do when all the shit hits the fan. But this is definitely the same energy before. If i could i would smoke a little weed :mrgreen: because that grounds me. But then looking for a job and get hit with a drug test would probably happen.

haha, who wouldve thought weed actually "grounds" someone. i know what you mean though!

Indeed, the rare occasion I do imbibe the green mistress, it is usually an interesting experience. Weed tends to make me see things clearer, as far as my life goes. I tend to view things objectively... see the aspects of my life I need to change/improve/work on. It's too bad the motivation to make the changes fades with the effects of the drug. I know from past experience, that if I would continue the drug in hopes of taking advantage of those insights, it would work counterintuitively (the positive motivation i occasionally feel would change to habits of watching anime, video games and cereal LOL) Weed is a total introspective tool but is deceptive like all brain altering chemicals.

As for the energy your feeling, in my personal experience, if I start feeling energies I don't want, it's possible to change it. Banishing, but more importantly changing your frame of mind through various methods. instead of smoking, what else could you do that will raise your vibration or ground you?

Avathar behemoth
Adeptus Major

Post#15 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Please do the solar banishment ritual daily.
For some reason there is something inside you that is calling him. This is not a fault or anything, I have had a somewhat similar feeling, in that sometimes we, due to wounds in ourselves draw painful experiences to ourselves.

The question is can you identify the underlying causes? And try to deal with those? If you can't you must confront those issues head on, and persevere.

Something is probably telling you that suffering is better than happiness, so the question is what are you being told? And why?

http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9599&p=97856&hilit=meet+domo#p97856

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:47 pm

toothache wrote:
summerland wrote:Gromvol...Maybe i need to rephrase my post. I try to not let my emotions take over. Its hard to do when all the shit hits the fan. But this is definitely the same energy before. If i could i would smoke a little weed :mrgreen: because that grounds me. But then looking for a job and get hit with a drug test would probably happen.

haha, who wouldve thought weed actually "grounds" someone. i know what you mean though!

Indeed, the rare occasion I do imbibe the green mistress, it is usually an interesting experience. Weed tends to make me see things clearer, as far as my life goes. I tend to view things objectively... see the aspects of my life I need to change/improve/work on. It's too bad the motivation to make the changes fades with the effects of the drug. I know from past experience, that if I would continue the drug in hopes of taking advantage of those insights, it would work counterintuitively (the positive motivation i occasionally feel would change to habits of watching anime, video games and cereal LOL) Weed is a total introspective tool but is deceptive like all brain altering chemicals.

As for the energy your feeling, in my personal experience, if I start feeling energies I don't want, it's possible to change it. Banishing, but more importantly changing your frame of mind through various methods. instead of smoking, what else could you do that will raise your vibration or ground you?

I wish i had a joint.. I havent touched the stuff in over a year. i meditate to raise my vibration. I really havent done rituals until lately like i should have. After my work i am exhausted it takes a lot out of me working with more than one spirit at a time. But after my head is clearer.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Avathar behemoth wrote:Please do the solar banishment ritual daily.
For some reason there is something inside you that is calling him. This is not a fault or anything, I have had a somewhat similar feeling, in that sometimes we, due to wounds in ourselves draw painful experiences to ourselves.

The question is can you identify the underlying causes? And try to deal with those? If you can't you must confront those issues head on, and persevere.

Something is probably telling you that suffering is better than happiness, so the question is what are you being told? And why?

http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9599&p=97856&hilit=meet+domo#p97856

Youre right! I took back my ex that caused this to happen a year ago apparently that was the problem i didnt learn.

Edit: Thanks AB That makes perfect sense and i will do solar banishment. I have but not daily. But it is Elubatel energy i feel. I dont know about what is was that punched me in the back though.

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#18 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:11 am

Have you worked with Gadiel?

I have found this angel to be really helpful to remove internal negativity, if you change the intent from outside "evil" to internal shit this angel can change the mood pretty quickly.

Gadiel has becomed one of my favourite angels to work with from this grimoir and from time to time i feel drawn to work with him again.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#19 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 am

johnblend wrote:Have you worked with Gadiel?

I have found this angel to be really helpful to remove internal negativity, if you change the intent from outside "evil" to internal shit this angel can change the mood pretty quickly.

Gadiel has becomed one of my favourite angels to work with from this grimoir and from time to time i feel drawn to work with him again.

Really? Yes I have worked with him before. He came to me in a dream and told me who he was. I really like him. For some reason he appeared younger than the other spirits. I will try that. Thank you johnblend!

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#20 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.