Nitika Experience

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Zadok
Practicus

Nitika Experience

Post#1 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:58 am

Not a success story but as i've just started using NAP I thought it was interesting.

After yesterday's Nitika ritual, during the conemplative stage I had a clear 'vision' in my mind of someone who looked suspiciously like Liberace in a beautiful white silk jacket covered in diamonds. This person said to me in all sincerety "Let me help you".

Afterwards I was doing a bit of digging on the internet and came across some info that said Nitika was a Hindi deity of precious stones.

I've also seen something on a Solomonic site that said Nitika was a spirit who ruled precious stones.

It could have been my mind playing tricks. I had seen Behind the Candleabra a few days before but I had the distinct impression that it was meaningful.

Thates it for now.

Zadok

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: Nitika Experience

Post#2 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:28 pm

thanks for the experience!!

the vision of the diamond necklace is interesting. indeed he is the 'precious stones' spirit of NAP!

Someone
Neophyte

Post#3 » Sat May 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Very cool. I've found similar info about Nitika as well.

:)

Thanks to Nitika for being so gracious.

nap_admirer
Neophyte

Post#4 » Mon May 12, 2014 7:58 pm

The words of power NIGH and KIGH are pronounced like HIGH or like JIG?

Topic author
Zadok
Practicus

Post#5 » Tue May 13, 2014 6:30 am

Both like high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#6 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:40 pm

For the first time I used the chant for Nitika and saw him wearing gold so I was wondering if this was normal or not. Glad to see it is. When you called for him, did you also experience a seeming whirlwind of energy? I'd describe it like hummingbird activity - constant motion. Just wondering if it was a good sign or not.