Spirits used for scandalous gain?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Spirits used for scandalous gain?

Post#1 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Topic covers it. What do you think?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Spirits used for scandalous gain?

Post#2 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Any inputs? Someone to use spirits and people conning them?

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#3 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:44 pm

I don't see any harm in it. It's not like the information is hidden away from everyone. It's right there. Anyone can use it. How you want to use it is entirely up to you. I don't see it as conning someone but rather forceful persuasion into seeing your side. I guess to use an example it wouldn't be conning an employer into hiring you. It'd be using spirits to move obstacles around (conveniently have your resume on the top of the pile for example) so that when it came time to hiring someone, you'd get a clear advantage. If you can't do the job properly, you'll be canned in due time regardless (unless you want to exert even more energy on a near constant basis to remain in that position).

But interesting topic. I'd like to hear what others have to say.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:09 pm

Sundrops wrote:I don't see any harm in it. It's not like the information is hidden away from everyone. It's right there. Anyone can use it. How you want to use it is entirely up to you. I don't see it as conning someone but rather forceful persuasion into seeing your side. I guess to use an example it wouldn't be conning an employer into hiring you. It'd be using spirits to move obstacles around (conveniently have your resume on the top of the pile for example) so that when it came time to hiring someone, you'd get a clear advantage. If you can't do the job properly, you'll be canned in due time regardless (unless you want to exert even more energy on a near constant basis to remain in that position).

But interesting topic. I'd like to hear what others have to say.

I would not use spirits or anyone to conned them. I have done rituals to curse someone that caused harm to me. When i say conning i mean to use for unethical reasons for purposely screwing someone over.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:24 pm

I would think this would be more of a "ground floor" operation. Meaning, most of the work is done by you.

I would do something like this, Kadriel to gain secret information, divination and then manipulation from there.

From my basic understanding, goetics would be good because its changing someone's free will / manipulation, and angels are not so quick to interfere with someones will like that.

I would use the spirits for aid, but the bulk of the manipulation would be done using 'low magick' tricks.

I spent a good amount of years being around seedy characters, and learned the tactics of manipulation and cons first hand. It's scary, yet interesting how well someone can do it. It comes down to the art of body language, a way of speaking and manipulation of emotions ; but above all knowing how to read someone.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:28 pm

toothache wrote:I would think this would be more of a "ground floor" operation. Meaning, most of the work is done by you.

I would do something like this, Kadriel to gain secret information, divination and then manipulation from there.

From my basic understanding, goetics would be good because its changing someone's free will / manipulation, and angels are not so quick to interfere with someones will like that.

I would use the spirits for aid, but the bulk of the manipulation would be done using 'low magick' tricks.

I spent a good amount of years being around seedy characters, and learned the tactics of manipulation and cons first hand. It's scary, yet interesting how well someone can do it. It comes down to the art of body language, a way of speaking and manipulation of emotions ; but above all knowing how to read someone.

BINGO! You hit the nail on the head! :goodpost

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 pm

i think it depends on your own style of "conning"...
as well, working with these entities, expect your results
to come in a "macro" sense of things, not "micro"..