Done with nap and mystic grimoire

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Done with nap and mystic grimoire

Post#1 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:31 am

Hi,

I used nap for a draw, which there was two pouch and 7 and 9 papers in them, i was in 7 and 8 choices out of 9 would do good for me so the default odds were very good, so there was no lust for result, i did a nap ritual and its like a joke, guess what happened.

I wonder what would going to happen if i did not do it at all...

It remembered me my last mystic grimoire ritual which i was going to take B+(at worst) or A- normally and made a ritual and asked for A- or A and impossible odds took place again, i got B- after weird sequence of events between the school and tutor, first of its kind in that class with that kind of scores/performance. I remember i couldn't even sleep due to unbearable headache that week and i realised after the grades announced, that headache was about the ritual...

So even there were good results before with nap; nap and mystic grimoire left me questioning myself, and i decided to end my magical pursuit, and just to read as an armchair and mere curiosity from now on.

Sundrops
Practicus

Re: Done with nap and mystic grimoire

Post#2 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:59 am

Just out of curiosity - who did you call on to help with the grade?

Most of the time when starting out with a new system there is going to be challenges placed in front of you. I think it's to determine by the entities whether or not you have the gumption to stick it out. However, if you feel like this is not for you, by all means stop. And as an aside, I've found that doing the MP routine works great with headaches or even a cold. I had one, did it, and almost instantly it was gone.

ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#3 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 am

Wait, are you crying because you couldn't get good grades on your assignments with magick?

Ever think about studying?!

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Post#4 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:04 am

Ryan if you had a little spark of intelligence you couldnt understand it from your ass. Let me explain it by an example for an idiot, normally you make 15k for a month and you perform ritual to make it 20, but after the ritual you lost everything rather than increasing your gain...

And Sundrops thanks for your reply i does not remember the name of the being but the ritual was 'overwhelming good luck', and for nap, for past two years i usually work with elubatel and having good results led me to work with it, but since before couple of months im getting the opposite what i ask for like elubatel messing with me...

travsha
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#5 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:10 am

uiel wrote:Ryan if you had a little spark of intelligence you couldnt understand it from your ass. Let me explain it by an example for an idiot, normally you make 15k for a month and you perform ritual to make it 20, but after the ritual you lost everything rather than increasing your gain...

Right on there! He seems to get easily confused by others magical practices.

uiel wrote:Hi,

I used nap for a draw, which there was two pouch and 7 and 9 papers in them, i was in 7 and 8 choices out of 9 would do good for me so the default odds were very good, so there was no lust for result, i did a nap ritual and its like a joke, guess what happened.

I wonder what would going to happen if i did not do it at all...

It remembered me my last mystic grimoire ritual which i was going to take B+(at worst) or A- normally and made a ritual and asked for A- or A and impossible odds took place again, i got B- after weird sequence of events between the school and tutor, first of its kind in that class with that kind of scores/performance. I remember i couldn't even sleep due to unbearable headache that week and i realised after the grades announced, that headache was about the ritual...

So even there were good results before with nap; nap and mystic grimoire left me questioning myself, and i decided to end my magical pursuit, and just to read as an armchair and mere curiosity from now on.

Sounds to me like magic isnt the game for you. It takes usually a number of years to get reliably good at, and you need to have a lot of passion for magic, not just the stuff you want from magic. Actually, more then a way to get stuff, magic is much better at helping you change yourself if that is what you wish. It helps with both, but more then anything I feel magic is about personal change (at least for the people who last in this practice).

I think I woulda got bored of either system too though - especially mystic grimiore - too simple for me. I like the traditions with mystery and history - you could dive in for your whole life and never swim the whole vast sea of magic.....
Life is a continuous string of miracles =)
http://www.soulremedy.org

ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#6 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:24 am

uiel wrote:Ryan if you had a little spark of intelligence you couldnt understand it from your ass. Let me explain it by an example for an idiot, normally you make 15k for a month and you perform ritual to make it 20, but after the ritual you lost everything rather than increasing your gain...

And Sundrops thanks for your reply i does not remember the name of the being but the ritual was 'overwhelming good luck', and for nap, for past two years i usually work with elubatel and having good results led me to work with it, but since before couple of months im getting the opposite what i ask for like elubatel messing with me...

it remembered me my last mystic grimoire ritual which i was going to take B+(at worst) or A- normally and made a ritual and asked for A- or A and impossible odds took place again, i got B- after weird sequence of events between the school and tutor, first of its kind in that class with that kind of scores/performance. I remember i couldn't even sleep due to unbearable headache that week and i realised after the grades announced, that headache was about the ritual...

What i see here is you are quitting magick because you got a B- instead of an A on a grade of some schoolwork.

What you fail to see is that, perhaps whatever forces you were working with wanted to teach you a lesson, that they are not there to help you get good grades... that you are better off spending the time you spent trying to get them to influence your grades on studying. I see your work as a success here, they taught you that getting the grades were well within YOUR control and that you were being lazy by coming to them hoping a ritual would get you a good grade.

Magick is not a replacement for applying yourself 100% to a task, be it becoming fantastically wealthy or getting a good grade on an exam. Spirits and other forces are not there to do your work for you, they are there to help you. To me it looks like you were taught a great lesson and instead of learning that lesson and applying magick to things less out of your control you decided to abandon magick entirely.

Getting a good grade was something 100% within your control. If you failed to get a good grade, that is ENTIRELY on you.

travsha
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#7 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:36 am

ryanmercer wrote:What i see here is you are quitting magick because you got a B- instead of an A on a grade of some schoolwork.

What you fail to see is that, perhaps whatever forces you were working with wanted to teach you a lesson, that they are not there to help you get good grades... that you are better off spending the time you spent trying to get them to influence your grades on studying. I see your work as a success here, they taught you that getting the grades were well within YOUR control and that you were being lazy by coming to them hoping a ritual would get you a good grade.

Magick is not a replacement for applying yourself 100% to a task, be it becoming fantastically wealthy or getting a good grade on an exam. Spirits and other forces are not there to do your work for you, they are there to help you. To me it looks like you were taught a great lesson and instead of learning that lesson and applying magick to things less out of your control you decided to abandon magick entirely.

Getting a good grade was something 100% within your control. If you failed to get a good grade, that is ENTIRELY on you.

Dude, grades arent all about studying at all. Some of it has to do with inherent abilities, and also with how well that particular subject and teacher resonate with you.

Magic is great for help studying, and also great for help getting better grades. Actually, the best option would be to work both angles instead of just one.

You keep saying they are quitting magic because they got a bad grade, but really, they are quitting because magic had no effect for them. Big difference, and you are too busy acting high and mighty to read what she is actually saying. Helping others starts with listening to them - you arent listening and you arent helping.

Some of what you said in this last post is actually true, but it is so convoluted with your other dogmatic crap and limitations on magic, that most people would miss the small bits of advice you gave that actually made sense.

ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#8 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am

travsha wrote:
ryanmercer wrote:What i see here is you are quitting magick because you got a B- instead of an A on a grade of some schoolwork.

Dude, grades arent all about studying at all. Some of it has to do with inherent abilities, and also with how well that particular subject and teacher resonate with you.

Magic is great for help studying, and also great for help getting better grades. Actually, the best option would be to work both angles instead of just one.

You keep saying they are quitting magic because they got a bad grade, but really, they are quitting because magic had no effect for them. Big difference, and you are too busy acting high and mighty to read what she is actually saying. Helping others starts with listening to them - you arent listening and you arent helping.

Some of what you said in this last post is actually true, but it is so convoluted with your other dogmatic crap and limitations on magic, that most people would miss the small bits of advice you gave that actually made sense.

There are numerous threads in the NAP section where individuals reported they did not get what they want. OP has NAP in the title, I'm assuming this is the system they were using. Some admitted that perhaps what they were asking for was not for them, some admitted they had doubt going into the working (which would be a cause for failure), some admitted frustration of continually asking for something and doing the work and not receiving it with others giving the advice that perhaps the spirits didn't see it as the proper thing and/or that maybe this system isn't for them.

It also appears they did it once and expected miraculous results. They didn't get their miraculous result so they are throwing in the towel and felt the need to tell us of their faiure and premature cessation of magick. That is not beneficial to the community, it may sow a seed of doubt in the minds of a new practitioner that stumbles upon the post, it may sow a seed of doubt in someone's mind that is a skilled practitioner but is uncertain about a particular outcome... further damaging their results. What I see, is someone that lacks the discipline to study and turned to a quick bit of magick for instant results... they need this flaw pointed out so they can better themselves in their practices and they need a slap in the face to realize magick isn't 100% effective and to not give up over such a small defeat.

I also see someone ungrateful, many people would be overjoyed at a B or even B- via natural or supernatural means. Yet another thing the magician could use work in, being thankful for ANY result. The spirits could have gone "heh, this guy is lazy, lets show him and make him completely fail!" it appears the instead decided a few % points on a paper/exam/assigment weren't worth their time or efforts for someone so rushed for results that was doubting the process at a subconcious (and it appears concious) level.

I do not need to spell everything out to individuals here, if they can not read between the lines and see the bigger picture then magick probably won't work for them either. They need to be able to think, to analyze, to interpret results and outcomes as well as advice from others.

travsha
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#9 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:53 am

You are assuming a lot about this poster. Maybe instead of assuming they only tried once, you should ask. Remember, helping starts with listening. You could be right, and maybe they are lazy and give up quick, or you could be wrong - maybe they have been trying this system for 2 years without luck. Much better to ask then just assume and give bad advice.

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Post#10 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:11 pm

travsha wrote:
Sounds to me like magic isnt the game for you. It takes usually a number of years to get reliably good at, and you need to have a lot of passion for magic, not just the stuff you want from magic. Actually, more then a way to get stuff, magic is much better at helping you change yourself if that is what you wish. It helps with both, but more then anything I feel magic is about personal change (at least for the people who last in this practice).

I think I woulda got bored of either system too though - especially mystic grimiore - too simple for me. I like the traditions with mystery and history - you could dive in for your whole life and never swim the whole vast sea of magic.....

You are probably right, there might be lack of passion, honestly i use magic to boost my chances in the physical but not passionate about it clearly. what amazes me is and was astral travelling all the time and i think i will go on that, i cannot forget my old memories from random travels even if some were horrible, and most probably it was the essential factor which led me to study magic after realisation of i cannot project anymore.

Thank you

And ryan, i had the best scores in the class and a friend of mine get better letter grade with lower scores in another term, the point was i never complain about "it did not work", it worked reversely, led me to that conclusion so if doing something that harms you(again neutrality is different thing) is okay for you it is your choice...