Done with nap and mystic grimoire

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

travsha
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Done with nap and mystic grimoire

Post#11 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Certain styles of magic just dont vibe with me, and are not effective for me at all, but I watch others use them well. This is because of resonance and passion. You have to find what resonates with you and what you have passion for.

Trying to do a practice everyday which bores you is horrible. It sucks, and will make you hate magic. But, if you find what brings you excitement and joy, it no longer feels like work. You make sacrifices to be successful. You try new things, and you keep trying.

Sounds like Astral Projection would be a good place for you to focus. Actually - you could develop the rest of your practice of off that skill if you want to. Some people obsess with learning every skill, but the people who just focus on one or two skills really get just as far if not further. For example: with Astral projection, you could meet a spirit, and ask them for their blessing for your next test. They could perform healing on you, teach you about stuff, help you study, or slightly shift things in your favor. You could also use AP for healing others, divination, learning from spirits, getting advice, performing rituals ect......

And - AP will in time most likely lead you to other practices that resonate with you. Maybe this is just time to focus on that skill and follow your own path.
Life is a continuous string of miracles =)
http://www.soulremedy.org

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#12 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:22 pm

One thought, there's been quite a bit of discussion over the years about Elubatel bringing on apparent reversal and misfortune. Some consensus seems to point to that he can be a teacher of life lessons more than an entity that brings what you think you desire.

Not trying to talk you into or out of anything, simply food for thought.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Post#13 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:41 pm

travsha wrote:Certain styles of magic just dont vibe with me, and are not effective for me at all, but I watch others use them well. This is because of resonance and passion. You have to find what resonates with you and what you have passion for.

Trying to do a practice everyday which bores you is horrible. It sucks, and will make you hate magic. But, if you find what brings you excitement and joy, it no longer feels like work. You make sacrifices to be successful. You try new things, and you keep trying.

Sounds like Astral Projection would be a good place for you to focus. Actually - you could develop the rest of your practice of off that skill if you want to. Some people obsess with learning every skill, but the people who just focus on one or two skills really get just as far if not further. For example: with Astral projection, you could meet a spirit, and ask them for their blessing for your next test. They could perform healing on you, teach you about stuff, help you study, or slightly shift things in your favor. You could also use AP for healing others, divination, learning from spirits, getting advice, performing rituals ect......

And - AP will in time most likely lead you to other practices that resonate with you. Maybe this is just time to focus on that skill and follow your own path.

That was inspirational, i found a book about the subject by Denning&Philips and their approach seems very well suitable for me, like IIH of just Astral Projection. Another chance is i'm wanting to travel Peru after my graduation and at that time i will ask for your advice if you know any good teacher about it or maybe my visit coincide with yours who knows.

provenant wrote:One thought, there's been quite a bit of discussion over the years about Elubatel bringing on apparent reversal and misfortune. Some consensus seems to point to that he can be a teacher of life lessons more than an entity that brings what you think you desire.

Not trying to talk you into or out of anything, simply food for thought.

Yes, now I remembered it from summerland's posts, if any chance i can communicate with elubatel in the future, will ask hidden causes behind the current trends, i am very curious about it.

travsha
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#14 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:47 pm

uiel wrote:That was inspirational, i found a book about the subject by Denning&Philips and their approach seems very well suitable for me, like IIH of just Astral Projection. Another chance is i'm wanting to travel Peru after my graduation and at that time i will ask for your advice if you know any good teacher about it or maybe my visit coincide with yours who knows.

I read one Denning and Philips book, and it seemed pretty good, though I had read many similar books by that point. I think it would be a good book to follow though - I didnt see anything in the one I read which I would disagree with. Sounds like you are looking in the right direction.

If you want to go to Peru, I recommend researching ahead of time. That country is half the size of the United States, so there is a lot you could do and see there. I can certainly recommend you good info and good places to stay, visit/see, or do ceremony. I will most likely be there June-August this summer, and depending on your intentions, you could potentially stay where I will be (I will be mostly in two different locals: Andes/Sacred Valley, and then the Amazon). Any specific interest or intention around your potential visit?
Life is a continuous string of miracles =)
http://www.soulremedy.org

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#15 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Whenever I look
back over the years
I recall that the Mystic
Grimoire brought me
almost immediate
results which
I recorded in journals
over a ten year period.
The important point
I wish to share with
you is that magic takes
practice and when you
are well practiced results
come more often. It helps
if you have the willing
suspension of disbelief
as if you were watching
a movie or listening
to a story over the radio.
Lastly as one of my mentors
the late Al Manning
would often comment:
Make a game of your magic
and win ever more wonderfully.
So I am sorry to hear that you
are quitting magic. It may or
may not work for you. But
I wish you well. Tim

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:27 pm

uiel wrote:Ryan if you had a little spark of intelligence you couldnt understand it from your ass. Let me explain it by an example for an idiot, normally you make 15k for a month and you perform ritual to make it 20, but after the ritual you lost everything rather than increasing your gain...

And Sundrops thanks for your reply i does not remember the name of the being but the ritual was 'overwhelming good luck', and for nap, for past two years i usually work with elubatel and having good results led me to work with it, but since before couple of months im getting the opposite what i ask for like elubatel messing with me...

:goodpost Yep....Thats Elubatel! He will mess with you.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm

uriel... The best advice i got about Elubatel...MagiAwen said "He moves as you move"
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Avathar behemoth
Adeptus Major

Post#18 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:23 pm

I think some posters have made valuable contributions. And Travsha is right. Some spirits dont work for you while others do.
Some styles of magic don't work for you while others will.

I don't think you are done. Maybe it is time to take a breather, but you will find your style!

I have done quite a few rituals (evocations) to guide me towards wealth, especially with different goetic entities. NONE worked (Bune did but laid a "trap" for me. I promised to call him after a month to thank him. He made sure I did not have time and energy to. And then I lost that job, a very well paying job).

I asked for the favour of people who would decide over a credit application. Got a totally opposite result.
Of course I got really angry at Beleth.
In that ritual I got a call from someone complaining over an angry mail I had sent months before, saying I had the wrong attitude in getting angry :D
I said he WILL have to account. not to me (and I wouldn't torture him/burn his seal etc), but to the one primal consciousness.
Beleth even apologised because he/she "forgot" ......

After I tried Aniquel from the 6th and 7th book of mozes I started to get interested in mining (coins) And it seems I am being assisted in aquiring good hardware. So that ritual did work well up to now for me.

Again results may vary.
Last edited by Avathar behemoth on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Post#19 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:21 pm

Thank all of you for helpful advices and answers, i will contact by pm to answer specific question... Thanks again.