My NAP Blog

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

My NAP Blog

Post#1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello all,

I've went ahead and created a NAP blog.

I did this for a couple reasons...
1) Consolidate my notes / research for others to use
2) To help a few friends who are new to the practice, understand how it works, rather than spending hours each day texting them like I've been doing.
3) To, in some small way, preserve the work of Geof Gray-Cobb, and the insight everyone on this forum has given me.

It's a work in progress, but I should have a large part of it completed by the end of the month.

Feel free to shoot me PMs or emails, ideas about changing it, criticism, etc. Cheerio!

http://theturningearthblog.blogspot.com

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: My NAP Blog

Post#2 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 pm

toothache wrote:Hello all,

I've went ahead and created a NAP blog.

I did this for a couple reasons...
1) Consolidate my notes / research for others to use
2) To help a few friends who are new to the practice, understand how it works, rather than spending hours each day texting them like I've been doing.
3) To, in some small way, preserve the work of Geof Gray-Cobb, and the insight everyone on this forum has given me.

It's a work in progress, but I should have a large part of it completed by the end of the month.

Feel free to shoot me PMs or emails, ideas about changing it, criticism, etc. Cheerio!

http://theturningearthblog.blogspot.com

Great blog! I should of done this on line journal. Some of the crap i went through reading old posts.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:14 am

summerland wrote:
Great blog! I should of done this on line journal. Some of the crap i went through reading old posts.

thank you summer! i agree there, and its one of the reasons i made it. consolidate the info so future seekers wont have to spend as much time as we did sifting through everything

~Seraph
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:29 am

Great blog.

My suggestion is that you provide the translations/meanings of the "power words" as well.

S.

Sent from Samsung S Duos using Tapatalk

"I am alone. There is no God where I am."
Liber AL II-23

Ra-Hoor-Khuit Blog >>

CreativeLight
Zelator

Post#5 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:55 am

Congratulations for your blog, it's really well made and organized.

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#6 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:54 am

Looks good so far. Some of the print shows up rather small for me though. I especially like how you put the pronunciation of the names where they go in the invocation. Wish the book was set up like that.

ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#7 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Nice! This reminds me, I really need to stop off and get a notebook on the way home for notes on my own NAP workings.

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:16 pm

~Seraph wrote:Great blog.

My suggestion is that you provide the translations/meanings of the "power words" as well.

S.

Thats a great idea, I will work on this!

Sundrops wrote:Looks good so far. Some of the print shows up rather small for me though. I especially like how you put the pronunciation of the names where they go in the invocation. Wish the book was set up like that.

Thank you, I will enlarge the smaller text as you suggest. Indeed, the phonetic pronounciation is in there, it's at the bottom of the pages

~Seraph
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:21 pm

Also you could collect all sigils of the Angels involved in the rituals and post them on the Blog.
It would be a great service to the Angels and to us as well, IMO.

Just a thought.
:-)

S

"I am alone. There is no God where I am."
Liber AL II-23

Ra-Hoor-Khuit Blog >>

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:51 pm

~Seraph wrote:Also you could collect all sigils of the Angels involved in the rituals and post them on the Blog.
It would be a great service to the Angels and to us as well, IMO.

Just a thought.
:-)

S

That is my plan! I have a few posted already. It will be interesting finding the sigils of them all...especially for Nitika and a couple others. :-)