Real-Time Help from Nitika

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
HermeticOdin
Practicus

Real-Time Help from Nitika

Post#1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:04 am

I'm working as a TV commercial film director, and as such a one, jobs can be sparse with nothing much in between.
Beginning of last year I started to work with Qaniel (The buy-sell ritual from the Mystic Grimoire) to get more jobs in. A couple of months later, I started having some regular clients.

One of my regular clients is a Japanese car brand, and for the last job I did for them, their payments were 3 months overdue. I asked Nitika to make them pay up and gave him a time limit, which was "by the end of the week", since I had some urgent bills to pay. I told Nitika that during that week I wouldn't just stand idly by, but that I would also use my debt-collecting skills to push things around in the physical plane. He agreed but asked me, what I would do for his name. I told him 3 days of incense burning and an account on Nitika's favorite forum :) He agreed and I gave him license to depart.

The week went by. By Thursday my client agreed to pay up. They promised to transfer the money to my account on the next day. The next day that didn't happen. They told me I could pick up a check at their offices on Monday.

At first I thought Nitika didn't cut it, but then out of nowhere I got a money transfer from my mother (who I haven't talked to in 6 months). She mistakenly transferred the money to me instead to my youngest sister. I called my mom and offered her to transfer the money back, but she told me: "You just keep it, I'll ask your dad for money for your sister."

The money was more than enough to keep me through the weekend and to pay my bills, until the client paid me on Monday.

I don't know if Nitika knew all along that the client's payment will come in late, so that he arranged my mom to mistakenly send me some money, or if he adjusted for my financial needs in real-time, after seeing my client withholding the money over the weekend.

Anyhow, I would like to say many thanks to Nitika and also Qaniel for all their awesome help.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: Real-Time Help from Nitika

Post#2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:44 pm

what an awesome testimonial. nitika really came through, thank you, hope to see you post more here! seems like you have some great workings.

Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:22 am

Great result. Congratz. :goodpost

Boggsley
Practicus

Post#4 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Dude, that's fantastic. Nitika is great at causing old debts to get repaid.