NAP & Offerings

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

NAP & Offerings

Post#1 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:48 pm

I've read on here some of you leave offerings for the NAP spirits for helping you.

I'd like to hear some opinions on this?

I believe, through my interactions with them, no offering is neseccary. I usually say a short prayer after my working, thank God for his NAP helpers and ask Him to bless them.

I've read a few interactions where the NAP spirits have asked for a Psalm to be read, or water to be poured out. I suppose it varies, I was under the impression that the angels in this tradition don't require or need offerings.

Thanks for your input friends

Boggsley
Practicus

Re: NAP & Offerings

Post#2 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Usually it's agreed upon between both parties beforehand. I wouldn't stress overly much about it.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 am

toothache wrote:.....I usually say a short prayer after my working, thank God for his NAP helpers and ask Him to bless them.

it's pretty much the act of gratitude, thankfulness.
doesn't necessarily mean a physical offering of sorts.
i normally say a prayer of thanks here and there which
can be constituted as an "offering".

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#4 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:33 pm

I say a prayer to thank them and for some reason I always leave a piece of chocolate or something sweet as an offering + a candle :D

abby741
Neophyte

Post#5 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:48 am

I've read a few interactions where the NAP spirits have asked for a Psalm to be read, or water to be poured out. I suppose it varies, I was under the impression that the angels in this tradition don't require or need offerings.
ccnacertification http://www.ccnacertification.us/ brain dumps brain dumps

thorleifclover
Neophyte

Post#6 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:46 pm

im on a budget and in the process of moving, but i'll burn a candle or some incense and say thanks in a respectful way.

I would love to get a more specific message about it, but this seems fine for the time being.