How bad does NAP get in justified baneful purposes?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jerrythemouse
Neophyte

How bad does NAP get in justified baneful purposes?

Post#1 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:33 pm

For those experienced in NAP, I`d like to ask, how bad doest NAP get in a scale from 1 to 10, forJUSTIFIED baneful workings. Thank you.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: How bad does NAP get in justified baneful purposes?

Post#2 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Can you be more specific please?

Topic author
jerrythemouse
Neophyte

Post#3 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Yes. Suppose the target of NAP curse harass and harass an X victim, who doesn`t deserve this. Truly don`t.
Is talked to, trying to reason, no result. The harassment goes over and over again with indicatives of this person actually enjoying more and more the abusive behavior. Resort sto emotionally and physically blackmail X (x has made some stupid mistakes)
X gets depressed, start having health issues, gets trouble at work and studies because of the high degree of stress the target brings, which produce almost mental breakdown. For a specific reason X cannot go awat, far from the target.
The target sees this and is sadistic about it, but doesn`t stop no matter what.
So, seeing all of this, NAP energies, if asked to take action with baneful intent to stop the target once and for all, how far would they go if the situation is totally justified?

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:25 pm

I haven't used any of the "black nap", excluding the armor ritual, but my peers who have, say it's pretty effective.

I wonder if "justified" would make a difference though? I honestly don't know. One would assume so, as you'd have karma on your side. But I think the way NAP works is, you command the NAP spirits to do your bidding, and they do, no questions asked. I suppose, since you are "justified" in your requests, perhaps the intent will manifest stronger?

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am

jerrythemouse wrote:For those experienced in NAP, I`d like to ask, how bad doest NAP get in a scale from 1 to 10, forJUSTIFIED baneful workings. Thank you.

I m testing It as we speak .I made some changes , I made couple of them a bit whiter . :)

Topic author
jerrythemouse
Neophyte

Post#6 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:01 pm

126 views and 2 people responded...wow...

silverfirefly
Zelator

Post#7 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:45 pm

For something like that, I'd say it was perfectly justified if you've tried mundane methods and got nowhere.

Yes, if done correctly, these curses etc at the back of the book do work well. I use the theurgic booby-trap one a lot to great effect as long as I did the working right and had enough energy to put into it, etc.

Topic author
jerrythemouse
Neophyte

Post#8 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Yes, mundane methods were tried with no success.
Thanks guys for the answers.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:25 am

Questions of whether it's just or morally sound are for the magician to deal with alone. The spirit may or may not act on your behalf and as with every single choice we make in life, we create patterns as we go.
The person in question sounds like a shit head. You're responsible for your own emotional well-being and happiness and that trumps their need to fuck with you.

(BTW contrary to suggestions in this thread, there is no binding of the various angelic beings within the NAP. Binding angels is seriously fucked and damages the entity energetically. It's also pretty heavy magic and is not in the NAP)

We could have a separate discussion on the energetic effects on the person who essentially creates a new life path for another person and we can talk about the possibilities of the unintentional extension of emotional ties to the other person...but that's most often in cases where there's already an emotional toll.

All of these are valid things to consider, not from a moral perspective but from a technical and cost to benefit perspective...but they are a another conversation entirely.

Don't try to do the spirits job. It'll do what it needs to do. Sometimes the more specific the magician gets with instructions the more the spirit is restricted in its ability to act.

I've had great success with my own very specific, prescriptive curses. But the instructions were not restricting the work in anyway.

I could be wrong, but your concern about how aggressive this working will be, and the part where you mention there's a reason why you simply can't detach entirely from this person, would seem to be your real problem and perhaps your answer?

As well as this magical working, put some real world effort and thought into being able to detach completely from this person. It's your life and you are in control of who or what is a part of it regardless of how you rationalise it. People get divorced, breakup, end friendships, quit jobs etc for this exact reason. I'm yet to hear a valid reason for keeping toxic fucks like this person around you to the point of needing to use magic to keep them in check.

Do the curse and work on getting free.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:06 pm

The spirits in the back of the book "Black NAP" Do work. That being said....Know when to fold them, dont get caught up on revenge. It will eventually turn against you. Just do it then let them do the work. Dont dwell on making your target suffer any more than needs to be. And dont forget to cancel the curse after you have results.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "