Success with NAP - Career boost!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

Success with NAP - Career boost!

Post#1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:45 am

Hi all,

I have been working with the New Avatar Power book for around two years now (I have been practicing magic for around 20 years so far), and I have stripped down the approach with this work to just include an intoning of the name (found in the opening meditation) and Arzel’s name, middle pillar, reading out the spell and then a further intoning of the name associated with the spell for around five minutes over a lit candle which had items associated with the goal around the base.

I have to say I have had a number of good results including the offering of free training through work that is not generally on offer (or known about) which will enable me to further my career quite considerably. The training is internationally recognized and was offered quite spontaneously by a manager that is not my line manager (this was vital as my manager can be a wee bit of an obstacle). In and around this training I have made excellent professional connections. This was not a vague result; this was exactly what I was aiming at with the help of Elubatel.

I had the result I needed after one application of the spell, but proceeded to do the work once to twice a week (depending on the astrology, and only in the waxing phase of the Moon) to keep things rolling. Interestingly the work was interrupted by Mercury going retrograde (during this period I stopped the work), but as he got underway, and I worked once more all the hitches cleared up and things have gone from good to excellent.

Other factors that might affect the outcome of the work are: I feed my spirits once a week and when I call a spirit I bless it for working in the great plan the Divine intended.

Has anyone else tinkered with this grimiore and got results?

Kind regards,

D.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Success with NAP - Career boost!

Post#2 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:58 am

What do you feed spirits?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

Post#3 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 am

Once a week I do a ritual that includes prayers to my ancestors, the spirits I work with (saints and angels), the dead, the spirits of the land where I live, to spirits that help me and hinder me (see Jason Miller's books on magic). I feed them cake mainly :-) but whatever food seems right, and spring water or wine and of course incense. I have been doing this ritual for around two years. If am working wth a specific spirit on a task, then this spirit is offered food too until the task is completed.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Ive worked with Elubatel....As everyone knows. At first with him I had great results. Then depression and chaos in general. How do you approach Elubatel and what offerings if any? Before my rituals I light up a tea light burner with frankincense and myrrh resin and let it burn down.

Topic author
Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

Post#5 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:01 pm

OK here is the outline of what I do.

1. Psalm 150 - followed by meditation on my life and what I am truely grateful for.
2. Middle Pillar.
3. Spell -with candle dedicated to the spirit as an offering and as an anchor to the spell. I also thank the Creator and the spirit for it's office and the fulfilling of it's office.
4. Intoning of the word at the end of the spell for a good five minutes or more. Sink into the flame and let the feelings of the desire fill the body and mind with out editing or any mental concern - so see and feel the outcome whilst mainataining a non-anxious or attached desire.
5. End either with a direct offering (cake,, wine or incense) or go on to do the ritual created by Jason Miller which I do for all the spirits I work with at least once a week.

I hope this has clarified what/how I go about things.

D.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Frater Synadelfos wrote:OK here is the outline of what I do.

1. Psalm 150 - followed by meditation on my life and what I am truely grateful for.
2. Middle Pillar.
3. Spell -with candle dedicated to the spirit as an offering and as an anchor to the spell. I also thank the Creator and the spirit for it's office and the fulfilling of it's office.
4. Intoning of the word at the end of the spell for a good five minutes or more. Sink into the flame and let the feelings of the desire fill the body and mind with out editing or any mental concern - so see and feel the outcome whilst mainataining a non-anxious or attached desire.
5. End either with a direct offering (cake,, wine or incense) or go on to do the ritual created by Jason Miller which I do for all the spirits I work with at least once a week.

I hope this has clarified what/how I go about things.

D.
Frater Synadelfos, Ill try that....So, with Elubatel you dont attach any expectation with him, just feel he will work in your best interest right? He is a very hard spirit to work with. Very unpredictable to say the least.
:Thank You

Topic author
Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

Post#7 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:44 am

No, that is not what I am saying. What I am saying is: do not add anxiety and be tempted to micro-manage the spiirts. Give your instructions via feelings and images felt in a kind of hypnotic state, allow the images to flow into the chanting and the flame.

Bence33
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:53 pm

I had success with the love chant in the past, but not with the money. :roll:
http://www.magick4you.com/magician-for-hire.html

Disciple of the Maergzjiran Cabal. Zazazel is my Patron.
http://theblackcourt.com

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 am

After i worked a while with Elubatel he made me undsrstand that he does not like my approach,so i made a few changes in the NAP ritual with the help of my guides,so after the basic ritual i ask him to come and listen my request.When it is present i talk to him .Usually it is willing to help.After that i give my offerings.Wine and bread and i seal our agrement with that.
I do this once always got results very soon after that.

Topic author
Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

Post#10 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 am

:goodpost @Nox