Dynamis

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

Dynamis

Post#1 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 pm

I did my first NAP chant with Dynamis last night.

I have a very reserved personality. I thought he may help with it.

I did the ritual before bed, as I always do, and fall asleep almost immediately after (Trance work will do that to ya.)

So by the morning, I had forgotten I've done it.

Halfway through work, I noticed I'm being very outgoing, confident and strong. I also feel I have less social anxiety, which I tend to have. (no reason for it, other than a tough upbringing.)

I also noticed a change in coworkers, almost more reserved with me.
Thanks Dynamis, I do notice an increase in aggressiveness and power.

Just wanted to share. I don't do rituals often, usually unless I've planned it or it's pretty important - because I know how well it works sometimes! For instance, I would like a girlfriend, but choose not to "excite love chant". Perhaps there'll be a time when I do, but for now I'll just continue getting haircuts and dressing nice.

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: Dynamis

Post#2 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 am

Halfway through work, I noticed I'm being very outgoing, confident and strong. I also feel I have less social anxiety, which I tend to have. (no reason for it, other than a tough upbringing.)

That's sounds like my experience with the big D.

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Interesting little side note:

I was doing my chant today (3rd day in a row now),

and I was relaxing, trying to get into the trance state. My mind ended up wandering...wandering far. Like, almost sleeping wandering. When my attention came back to the present, I was (in my head) repeating "Nitika". Kind of startled me! I regained my wits, and finished my Dynamis chant. Now I'm thinking to myself, perhaps I should've switched gears and taken that as a sign to call the genius of wealth.

X-GUY
Practicus

Post#4 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:27 am

toothache wrote:I did my first NAP chant with Dynamis last night.

I have a very reserved personality. I thought he may help with it.

I did the ritual before bed, as I always do, and fall asleep almost immediately after (Trance work will do that to ya.)

So by the morning, I had forgotten I've done it.

I also noticed a change in coworkers, almost more reserved with me.
Thanks Dynamis, I do notice an increase in aggressiveness and power.

Just wanted to share. I don't do rituals often, usually unless I've planned it or it's pretty important - because I know how well it works sometimes! For instance, I would like a girlfriend, but choose not to "excite love chant". Perhaps there'll be a time when I do, but for now I'll just continue getting haircuts and dressing nice.

Thanks for sharing!
Magic is possible because life is a dream.

RevShadow
Practicus

Post#5 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:36 am

What does NAP stand for?
╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#6 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:41 am

RevShadow wrote:What does NAP stand for?

New Avatar Power ... a modern grimoire written in the 70's by Geoff Gray Cobb. There's a subforum dedicated to it here. Very interesting work.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Tim the Enchanter
Neophyte

Post#7 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:17 pm

So far Dynamis has been the only NAP entity that has been a complete dud for me.

If you are so inclined I would be very interested to hear more details of this working.

Did you have work (or any specific situations) in mind when you did the chant?
Did you do some kind of visualisations to support the chant?
If so were they like a movie where you could see yourself - or seen from your own perspective?

Or did you just do the Point A, Chant and that's it?

Cheers :)

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#8 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Awesome!

I've worked with Dynamis repeatedly, with great effects each time. Most noticeably, he's helped with strengthening my intuitive and empathic abilities, helping me to focus in with greater accuracy. Very useful all around on that front, but he can also be used to force a specific person to show their hand. For example, if someone is being secretive and you wish to know what they do, viola. ;)

dron
Philosophus

Post#9 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:10 am

I think i decoded the word of power cobb wanted to give.
AH-GAH-LAH-OH-TEE-MI-TIE

It's an attempt to spell the greek word ''αγλαοτίμιτη'' which means ''splendour honoured''..As you can see, the greek translation reffers to a female,otherwise the word would be ''αγλαότιμος'' or ''αγλαοτίμητος'', which means the same but in the male version..

Dynamis is a greek word and it's a female.(η δυναμις)

You can click the audition button to hear the right pronounciation.

https://translate.google.com/?hl=el#el/ ... F%84%CE%B7
An ounce of experience is worth a pound of theory.

WolfAmongSheep
Philosophus

Post#10 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:00 pm

dron wrote:I think i decoded the word of power cobb wanted to give.
AH-GAH-LAH-OH-TEE-MI-TIE

It's an attempt to spell the greek word ''αγλαοτίμιτη'' which means ''splendour honoured''..As you can see, the greek translation reffers to a female,otherwise the word would be ''αγλαότιμος'' or ''αγλαοτίμητος'', which means the same but in the male version..

Dynamis is a greek word and it's a female.(η δυναμις)

You can click the audition button to hear the right pronounciation.

https://translate.google.com/?hl=el#el/ ... F%84%CE%B7

Have you tried this pronunciation? The other way works fine as well. I wonder what the difference is.
Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Lust is definitely the pick of the litter ~ Anon