Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb
User avatar

Brother_Moloch_969
Practicus
Posts: 225
Contact:

Re: Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

Post#11 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:52 am

stupidmonkeyboy wrote:So, I just did the seventh rep of my daily Nitika/Elubatel money nap ritual in order to raise money from the universe. I did this from March 17 to March 23, once each day, and always following it with my more involved long term nap working of several chants w/ different intent. On March 18 mom gave me some money but I need to pay it back to her so it doesn't count in my opinion.


Have you specified to the spirits "free money"? Because you need to understand to Them, money is money, gold is gold, wealth is wealth regardless of how it is acquired so long as it is done morally. The gods tend to smile on us and grant our boons when we ask however as always They look for the path of least possible resistance for desire's end result to come to us. Where $$$ is concerned, sometimes that comes from relatives/family through borrowing.Thus you may not count it valid but THEY may count it valid and answered. Something to think about.

stupidmonkeyboy wrote:Other than that, there's been some movement when it comes to the long term rite but, alas, no new money from the week's worth of money chants. Maybe the universe needs more time?


Ophiel mentions the Sphere of Availability in his book on "Getting Materials Things With Creative Visualization". The idea is that you can enchant for those things that are within your normal grasp to obtain and sorcery is simply there to help you find that which you need but are unable to locate. This includes buying a home, car and other stuff on credit because such would be well within your normal grasp to obtain. So if you have a 780 credit score, then you should be able to get most things that your income will allow. The ceiling is your income.

Now my own theory is that when we go and start summoning spirits, They can help us reach our grasp beyond the Sphere of Availability..... to a point. Thus someone asking for $1,000,000 USD when it is well beyond their grasp even with spirit assisting them, may still be able to access a chunk of change in the $400,000 USD range. Why? I helped a guy with that back in the early 2000's. He wanted $1,000,000 USD for a serious financial project. I summoned some spirits to help him with the money since he had extremely good credit and a well thought out business plan down on paper including the 10% collateral for the SBA loan. The end result was the bank told him they could not give him the million but they did approve his loan to the tune of $485,000 USD which I thought was a total loss yet he was skipping across the lake like a fey in Spring because he was tickled. He told me all he really needed was $250,000 to make everything work for his plan but he padded in enough to bump it up to a million since he figured the bank wouldn't give him what he wanted at $250K so he "asked for more than needed and settle for less". So sometimes you must be patient, shoot for Mars yet settle for the Moon because something is often better than nothing. And as he told me, "This money will make more money so I'm not worried."

stupidmonkeyboy wrote:Or maybe my money spell was a dud like often seems to be the case with money spells. But whatever I've enjoyed the good vibes of the chants.


"Cast it. Have faith it's going to work and forget it about." <- the simple rule of thumb to get results with any sort of JuJu but especially money. In that, AC was spot on as worrying about when it will come will totally screw up your results and most likely make the working ineffective. Just do it and forget about it. Also be thankful to the Universe for any sort of money It throws your way be it a simple penny lying on the ground to making a chunk of money via a bonus at work or some old, forgotten debt another finally paid you. Whatever and however it comes, be thankful for it.
Real Sorcery, Haitian Vodu and Hybrid-Radonics 24/7


Topic author
stupidmonkeyboy
Practicus
Posts: 117

Re: Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

Post#12 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Brother_Moloch_969: Scratch my previous question, I deleted that post because I came up with a better Q to you. (If you are reading this,) does the central pillar, bornless, and dee hay thooth invocation add significantly/at all to the nap ritual? I'm on the fence about adding them because they are so psychic I might see too many dreams &c. Thanks!

Have you specified to the spirits "free money"?


Yeah.

User avatar

Brother_Moloch_969
Practicus
Posts: 225
Contact:

Re: Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

Post#13 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:25 am

[quote="stupidmonkeyboy"]
Brother_Moloch_969: does the central pillar, bornless, and dee hay thooth invocation add significantly/at all to the nap ritual? I'm on the fence about adding them because they are so psychic I might see too many dreams &c. Thanks![quote]


I have not employed the Dee-Hay-Tooth rite because it just never jived with me for whatever reason. I dunno I read it a few times and tried it a couple of times but meh. It's like the LBRP IN THAT you either click with it OR you don't. Simple as that. Some folks like using it and find it useful while others aren't impressed.

Now the Central Pillar? Yes! Definitely! Use it. And as for NAP's pared Headless One invocation, YES use it as well. Also use the Fountain Ritual in there prior to the Headless One invocation. These three encompass the power you are to take in, stir up and use to help you summon forth the NAP powers. The system is predicated on them.

While it is true that there are some authors who are simply taking the spirit's names from NAP and using these in their own books that's merely their hybrid system and NOT NAP. Nothing wrong with a hybrid system mind you but folks need to understand what hybrid is and what original are so they can get a fuller understanding.

That's my take on this. I will be doing some summoning of these beings into my magic mirror in a few weeks and then posting the results on my website for all to see. I have some friends & family who need some assistance so I will use the New Avatar spirits forr these projects. My mirror is thus...

Image
Real Sorcery, Haitian Vodu and Hybrid-Radonics 24/7


Topic author
stupidmonkeyboy
Practicus
Posts: 117

Re: Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

Post#14 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:34 pm

Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:
I have not employed the Dee-Hay-Tooth rite because it just never jived with me for whatever reason. I dunno I read it a few times and tried it a couple of times but meh. It's like the LBRP IN THAT you either click with it OR you don't. Simple as that. Some folks like using it and find it useful while others aren't impressed.


Been doing the Dee Hay Thooth on a few occasion by now after my daily routine but haven't noticed any difference. It seems to be a sigil superimposed over one's body.. Regardie did a similar thing with a sigil in one of his books in which you visualize a sigilized god-name inside your body but since I don't know what Dee Hay Thooth stands for I dunno what its energy is supposed to feel like. Seems like GGC's personal sigil. :?

Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:Now the Central Pillar? Yes! Definitely! Use it. And as for NAP's pared Headless One invocation, YES use it as well. Also use the Fountain Ritual in there prior to the Headless One invocation. These three encompass the power you are to take in, stir up and use to help you summon forth the NAP powers. The system is predicated on them.


Yea I added these two. MP/CP I already knew about, it's a solid ritual kinda like super quick energy work, and the dumbed down Bornless is a nice touch. Haven't noticed any improvement as to fucking results though.


I did my daily routine 21 days straight but now decided to take a break in order to let the higher plane energies settle down and hopefully do their thing before catching a spiritual flu due to too much. But I'm getting tired of these 1% results of magick.


Topic author
stupidmonkeyboy
Practicus
Posts: 117

Re: Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

Post#15 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Image

Nothing new to report - except that Anael gave this UPG word square to me. She wanted me to share it with you guys.

MESOLA
ESOMAL
SOMALO
OLAMES
LASOLE
ALOSEM


Topic author
stupidmonkeyboy
Practicus
Posts: 117

Re: Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

Post#16 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:11 am

An update:

Based on my nap adventure so far I recommend the napper to allow themselves a bit leeway in their script like don't hesitate to 'open your heart' because this is still spirituality and not a 1-2-3 science in the end. Maybe it out of the blue feels useful to you to, say, imagine the four watchtowers around you and draw extra power from them after the bornless rite? OK that's not mentioned by GGC but if it adds oomph to your nap ritual and doesn't contradict with your inner forces then wth not? On the other hand it might contradict with your inner forces but perhaps not the next guy's, so I guess experimentation is the key. All in all I find these nap entities interesting. I haven't done anything with the square I received and shared in my previous post itt; it's as legit as any vision although probably not more legit - if not even as legit - as the abramelin squares because I'm just a dickwad from the Internet.

Keep napping, friends.


Topic author
stupidmonkeyboy
Practicus
Posts: 117

Re: Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

Post#17 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:53 pm

stupidmonkeyboy wrote:An update:

Based on my nap adventure so far I recommend the napper to allow themselves a bit leeway in their script like don't hesitate to 'open your heart' because this is still spirituality and not a 1-2-3 science in the end. Maybe it out of the blue feels useful to you to, say, imagine the four watchtowers around you and draw extra power from them after the bornless rite? OK that's not mentioned by GGC but if it adds oomph to your nap ritual and doesn't contradict with your inner forces then wth not? On the other hand it might contradict with your inner forces but perhaps not the next guy's, so I guess experimentation is the key. All in all I find these nap entities interesting. I haven't done anything with the square I received and shared in my previous post itt; it's as legit as any vision although probably not more legit - if not even as legit - as the abramelin squares because I'm just a dickwad from the Internet.

Keep napping, friends.


BTW this is what I use in my script: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=430nzVaxN2E&t

Keep you guys posted if I get interesting results.


Topic author
stupidmonkeyboy
Practicus
Posts: 117

Re: Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

Post#18 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Now that I returned to this thread I remembered about that Anael square of mine. Kind of weird of me to post such a thing especially without testing the square myself first, I sometimes see things like that like if you've ever seen writing on a wall. But I'm not as clairvoyant as I sounded, maybe <10% clairvoyant if Kelly was 90-100%. Anyways, I really like nap but for some reason for me nap and the qabalah in general feel just a little underwhelming meaning slower on the results department than based on what people brag about nap and I would like to incorporate that something that's still missing from my nap regimen into my practice because at least I don't get those super duper nap results everybody seem to get on a daily basis, it's like as if qabalistic forces are too far away in order to come through quickly for me. Or maybe it's just me. Maybe I should elevate myself better so that I'd be nearer to the qabalistic forces when I petition them, sorta how back in the day they used to purify themselves before approaching these same angelic beings, or at least it'd make sense if my nap failures were because of something along those lines, that I'm not angelic enough myself so I'm not on the angelic wavelength which is why I shall remain transparent to the angels. I eat meat, smoke cigarettes and never do charity work unless forced to and so on. But on the other hand I find it interesting how other basal people who must be pretty much like me do report getting results from nap even though they don't most likely undergo special purification regimens before their nap work either. However maybe there is something that can be done. Maybe I just need to read all of nap to get deeper into the nap current, and maybe I should do something about my attitude as well, as I'm pretty negative these days. At least negativity must deter angels from helping a person if anything.

Image


Topic author
stupidmonkeyboy
Practicus
Posts: 117

Re: Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

Post#19 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:01 am

I need money.. So, I'll try working with just Elubatel to that end. I haven't done any money workings so if I get any results I'll report in this thread as money related results should be due to Elubatel then.

Edit; Only a couple hours after I posted this I got the sum I needed and also a raise of a few percentage of my more permanent income - before I had even done anything with Elubatel. So I don't technically need magick for money after all. Dunno if me getting money was related to making this post, but probably not because I didn't do anything. Kinda wish I had done a money spell because then it would've been a result. Oh well.


radarlove23
Neophyte
Posts: 36

Re: Thoughts On My Daily NAP Routine?

Post#20 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:17 am

stupidmonkeyboy wrote:I need money.. So, I'll try working with just Elubatel to that end. I haven't done any money workings so if I get any results I'll report in this thread as money related results should be due to Elubatel then.

Edit; Only a couple hours after I posted this I got the sum I needed and also a raise of a few percentage of my more permanent income - before I had even done anything with Elubatel. So I don't technically need magick for money after all. Dunno if me getting money was related to making this post, but probably not because I didn't do anything. Kinda wish I had done a money spell because then it would've been a result. Oh well.


IMO, you should still do a working for it and assume that that was the result happening backwards in time. I've had more than one result appear almost as soon as I have considered doing a working for them. If nothing else, magick has taught me that our concept of linear time may be something of an illusion. At least let ol' Elubatel know that you're grateful if it was their influence that did the trick!

Return to “New Avatar Power”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests