middle pillar and bornless invocation

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Re: middle pillar and bornless invocation

Post#21 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:12 pm

I AM wrote:It has been my experience that the two practices do not mix well together. In chakra balancing, the energy flows from below to the top, but in the middle pillar the energy flows from the top down. When I've tried to introduce chakras into the middle pillar it seems to create blockages where the introduced chakras are. The flow stops flowing. Just my experience, but whatever works for you.

Most probably the problem is because the mix of practices. Two recipes can be very good, but won't work at the same time.

About the chakras, we can have many descriptions and images of how the flow of energy happens.
If you imagine the circulation power like a water pipe, where flow occurs only in one direction, certainly a lock or attempt to push water while in the opposite direction will not work.

Each chakra is a point of entry and exit at various levels of the various subtle bodies at the same time. Therefore one of the images we have is the energy spiral (actually, multiple spirals).
Imagine an ideal situation where multiple intertwined spirals rotate, but going in and out at the same time in harmony (this is the ideal). And also, circling the base to the top and vice versa.
See this images as example:

I think it would be more appropriate to think just how energy entering and exiting.
Blockages occur when the energy is not flowing. Like there was a lid or by the difference in force between them.
And this is also affected by your intention, your thoughts and the type of practice being made.

If you do not realize that the chakras path has multiple directions, or mix different practices with different "intentions", the energy will circulate in a conflicting manner and therefore the result is not expected.

This is just one of the ways in which the mixture of different practices can lead to unexpected results.

In any case, think of the way of the chakras just like a highway from multiple directions and with multiple inputs and outputs.

amind
Philosophus

Post#22 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Sorry for resurrecting such an old thread. But I must ask, what does he mean by "(Make Sign of the Sun and Moon Conjoined.)"

Is it meant that one draws the sigil of sun and moon conjoined? Give the signs of NOX? Or is there a sign I haven't been able to find. A little confused.

EDIT: Found it it means to draw the mark of the beast. Which is the sigil of the sun and moon atop each other.

The only thing remaining that has been quite cryptic, is the phrase "return to the square of tiphareth."
I think this might be symbolic.

Ironchakra1
Practicus

Post#23 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:05 am

I have done chakra meditation work and middle pillar exercise back to back. But not mixed together in the same session. It felt good but hard to relate a subjective experience into words, for me.

Return to “New Avatar Power”