The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#401 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:41 am

Thank you, Mighty Arzel and mighty Nitika for providing me with much-needed finances earlier than I expected! Thank you for the bottom of my heart for all the times you have helped in the past! Glory to you, I always find peace and comfort when my prayers are listened.

Ironchakra1
Zelator

Post#402 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Been having some recent abundance opportunities with extra shifts available for a contract I have in the health care field plus other extra per diem shifts being available for another agency. Of course, no way of telling how much is working with NAP (like Elubatel, Nitika, etc) plus Saint Expedite, plus prayers to God, chants to Ganesha, Kali Ma...and good, old-fashion elbow grease from learning, experience and trying to do a good job. Plus a shortage of workers in my field. Anyway, doing the New Avatar Power ritual and other stuff in the book makes me feel good and I enjoy doing it.

CosmicLatte
Neophyte

Post#403 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:49 am

Thanks to Brother Moloch's NAP articles, and the NAP spirits, the person I was helping found for a good buyer for the item they wanted to be sold. It took a while and there was a high chance of it being unsold, but the NAP spirits pulled through for me. Once again, thanks to everyone who helped. :bow

Return to “New Avatar Power”