Enchanting Young Ladies

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
BrotherEnoch
Practicus

Enchanting Young Ladies

Post#1 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:16 am

Last summer I had a sort of crisis in my life and found myself homeless. I found I had a type of "knack" for enchanting young women. Of course there are certain effects for women of different ages, I found that women in their early twenties are extremely susceptible to enchantment. As I found myself homeless I was surrounded by young women who fed me, comforted me, and even begged me to move into their bedrooms (I am actually writing this from the bed and bedroom of one of those 21 year old ladies from last summer!). I experimented with NAP, runic formulas, the suggestions in Jason Miller's "The Sorcerer's Secrets", and supplemented with audio meditations combining binaural beats and NAP formulas. The results were life changing. In ten days I turn 40 and I will be vacationing with a young woman I met during that time who just recently turned 22. I have attracted the attention of a group of pick up artists who have been working very hard in the same locations on the same women I have been successfully enchanting. They pass around "secrets" from pickup artist courses. These young men want to know my secret and I have told them honestly that my secret is direct enchantment, but I think they do not believe it.

Recently I was out with my girlfriend at a club when a young woman came in. She was done up all sexy with short shorts and a special sash saying it was her 21st birthday. It was just after midnight and she was having her first legal drinks between midnight and last call. The usual predators, who I now know by name, closed in and bought her drinks and went through their pickup routines. Then...

Then I took a few deep breaths and held my breath as I looked in her direction, willing her to look at me. She turned and looked at me. I smiled, she smiled, I let out my breath and imagined it moving in waves toward her, pulsing with the music, as I imagined her leaning into me and kissing me and I thought "Hear me oh Anael and Jazer..." and felt the same feeling come over me as I did last summer when listening to my special binaural NAP recordings. God bless conditioned response. I held out my hand and she started walking toward where I was sitting. She walked up, took my hand, and sat on the short table directly in front of where I was sitting on the leather sofa. I rested my right hand gently on her left thigh... this touch is important, guys! We talked for about two minutes and exchanged names and talked about general "stuff" and I leaned in and closed the distance between us by about two thirds, moving to just over a foot from her face and looking into her eyes and smiling, with the plausible excuse that I was having trouble hearing her over the techno music. As I did this, I moved my right hand about a half inch further up her thigh. Her pupils dilated, her mouth opened and she held her breath for a moment and exhaled slowly through her mouth. I shifted my gaze from her eyes to her mouth and imagined again the image of her leaning in to kiss me. Then she said, "You're so old..." and grabbed my face with her hands, leaned the rest of the way, and gave me a wet kiss.

Right about then, someone who works at the club tapped her on the shoulder and told her she could not sit on the table. The DJ had sat himself down by me by then, leaving the music to play. He's a really cool guy and the ex boyfriend of my super-hot 22 year old roommate. He's actually really cool. I motioned for him to make room and patted the sofa area right next to me and... yep, the birthday girl plopped down and got cozy. We talked for another minute or two before her older brother came and literally dragged her off by the arm while she held my hand and looked back and made me promise to be there the following night.

Then I look around. The DJ and a 25 year old pick up artist are looking on, dumbfounded. The female bartender looks irate. The normally scary bouncer is smiling. My girlfriend is stroking another fresh 21 year old girl's hair at the bar, and I just start laughing.

Anyway, the point is this... direct enchantment is real. Breath, gazes, gesture, touch, evocation, and visualization in real world situations have real effects! I have not seen any other guys discussing this. Maybe that's because hardly anyone thinks to do it, but they really should! Women in their early twenties are especially open to this kind of thing. I don't know exactly why. Maybe it is the newness and the lack of experience and lack of filters, I don't know. And I don't care. Guys, get out there and see. Go stir things up! I'm an old dude with no pickup lines and this is what I am doing. Stop slacking off and do something cool.
"By the way, I like your wizard: instead of making all the wealthiest women in love with himself, and getting thousands out of them, he condescends to pick up £15 by rendering Glaucias irresistible."
-Tychiades in Lucian's "The Liar"

This topic has 57 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login