Kingdoms of Flame -conjuration

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Kingdoms of Flame -conjuration

Post#1 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi all, i know there is a conjuration in the book thats to be used to clear the room so to speak , its in a kind of old english writing, i asked the author about this and he sent me the proper type, and some advice on working with Iadon, as it seems like some persons here will be using the book . I put the advice he gave me here for those of us who will be using the book. This is his writing below.
Axeezo

" There are volumes between the lines written in Kingdoms of Flame. Iadon can be constrained, to the point of complete obedience, by an adept Evocator, not through threats, words of power, blasting rods, or the like, but through complete personal spiritual autonomy in his presence. He seeks to overturn the balance, and to return the Evocator back into his human state during the Operation, and as many who evoke do not experience Transfiguration, he almost always has the upper hand. Grand Demons and Arch Angels will destroy the dross to bring forth the God... and most miracles are devastating to those who are not prepared.

I personally do not work with Iadon anymore. He has his uses, but they are limited. He is much easier to control than those forces that I currently call upon, though. What I have learned in the past is that if you can accept your own Transfiguration during the ritual of evocation, as is absolutely necessary to bring about the full materialization of any spirit, Iadon will serve you well, and will bring you what you desire very quickly. I have also found that if you falter in maintaining your divine state in the ritual, you can be assured that your gold will quickly become lead.

The incantation of which you speak is:

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata
Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta
Vaskalla Regent met senturus
Ia sastrus estos melta
Kelta kelta kelta hine.

Only speak these words if your intention is pure, for they work marvelously whether or not you are ready for them to.

E.A.

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login