damaged from magic(k) ? ...

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
egnable

damaged from magic(k) ? ...

Post#1 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Hello,

I have a problem I'd like to ask some advice for .. Maybe this is not the right (part of the) forum .. Thanks for reading ...

I think/believe that I might be damaged from something of an occult nature or magic(k) of some kind (all the physical-blood tests I did were ok) .. This is what happened to me: For a couple of years I had some kind of a relationship with an individual (who I didn't like as a person), to whom I was open about who I am emotionally and intellectually ('relationship' meaning = he knew me) .. But this relationship, I later realized, was more set up like an energetic war between us, I was trying to make a fool out of this person, but I never told him that with open words .. At the end, I was provoced by him to tell him exactly what I think about him; and right after doing that, after I told the offensive words (like a powerful emotion straight from my heart), I felt that something entered inside me, it's like some kind of energy is inside my every cell .. I'm feeling the symptoms very physically; one strange thing that I'm experiencing is that I can't sense my heart-beat; it's like my heart has stopped. My whole metabolism is affected. I can't enjoy ... (maybe my heart is broken, maybe it's closed; maybe my soul has burned ... - those are some of the logical conclusions I can think of what's happening to me, if those have anything in common with magic(k)) ...

Recently in one text I read this: 'Magical attack hurts the attacker first.' (about baneful magic) .. But when I was doing what I explained before with that individual, I didn't have in mind clearly that I'm gonna do a magic(k)al act (maybe I was feeling like that more on an intuitive level) .. Although, I was aware at that point about my connection with the universe ...

Any thoughts about this ? .. Is there anything more I could explain about what happened to me, so someone could give me an advice about this ? ...

Thank you for reading.

ps: I've read about occult matters mostly from A. Crowley ...

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login