LBS invocation from Treasure of Spirits?

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Amyb
Zelator

LBS invocation from Treasure of Spirits?

Post#1 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:39 pm

I was reading a topic posted a while ago and one person mentioned using the Lucifer Beelzebub Sathan invocation before reading the conjuration and that he had a full bodied manifestation. I want to see if I can get the same results or (failing this) get into good contact with an evoked spirit. The only problem is, I simply cannot find a copy of the invocation online. It seems as though I would have to buy the whole book, which I think is a waste of money (for just one invocation). If someone knows the LBS invocation, please post it here. Thank you.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login