putting spells on online profiles

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

putting spells on online profiles

Post#1 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:08 am

Something I thought about recently was how to create an attraction to an online profile, for instance for communities or dating sites etc. Assuming you have a reasonably good text to begin with.. (although I don't know how much it matters if the Glamour is strong enough?)

I mean in the old days people would make some kind of amulet/talisman and write various suitable symbols on it and then charge it perhaps with their own life force, perhaps with some invocation of planets/angel/demon/other.

How would YOU do it in these modern times with online dating etc? I find it an interesting topic indeed.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

This topic has 29 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login