Implications of cursing someone

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Implications of cursing someone

Post#1 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Before I start, per the rules of this forum, please note that this is not a thread that is dedicated toward the morals of cursing. Instead, the my intent in posting this is to give others a bit of information that I've found to be enlightening.

Recently, my wife and I man into a man who we had the displeasure of seeing regularly a couple of years back. This man, at the time, was incredibly rude to my wife on multiple occasions, and, not being very smart, decided to harass a few members of my family. Apparently, in his infinite wisdom, he didn't think about the fact that those who know me know that I am magickally inclined, and quite good at what I do, and, in turn, he incurred my wrath.

So, 2 1/2 years ago, after MD (as I will refer to him, for the sake of anonymity) spent several months being a general pain in the ass and a threat to the fetish community, I decided to take action: I, in a rather angsty state of mind, sat down and used a bit of rune magick with the intent of reflecting his actions upon him threefold, be they "good" or "bad" actions. Within a week, MD's cars had started to have significant problems, such as having an alternator die, or having a fuel line break. Within two weeks, his water heater had died and things had begun to go downhill from there. The groups that he put together fell to pieces, causing several charlie foxtrots for him. Within four months, his shoulder surgery was botched, and within 6 months he had managed to cut off one of his fingers with a power tool. It was at this point where my wife and I withdrew from the local community of kinksters due to us both being very busy with the things going on in the day to day.

During this absence, I kept my finger on the pulse of the community, and watched as MD struggled like a worm on a hook. His wife's cancer came out of remission, and his son was nearly killed in an accident, and the list of bad crap that was happening to him at the time went on and on. Well, after a while, I got bored with watching him suffer, and simply let the spell run its course whilst not paying him any mind.

Then, rather recently, my wife and I ran into MD again, only to hear about how his life had been a living hell since a year and a half ago, when I stopped paying attention to him. His wife's cancer had gotten markedly worse, he's lost his job, and, apparently, he's been put on suicide watch by a local hospital because of the fact that he's now unable to work, unable to play sports, and generally unable to enjoy his life. His ill-meaning deeds have ruined him, and will continue to do so until the time where he learns that it is time to grow up and stop being a prick. Or, conversely, if he were to contract me to remove the work I did on him, though I haven't broached the subject with him for obvious reasons.

Forgive the lengthy post, but the point of my rambling here is that the curse I threw at a man 2 1/2 years ago is still going strong. At the time, I didn't think that it would last that long, but boy was I proven wrong. Such an experience, while empowering, is also rather sobering. It shows that we should probably pay attention to what we do, and the time limit we place on our workings, as torturing a man via magick for 2 1/2 years might be a bit excessive. You are, as always, free to do as you like there, however.

Please feel free to comment on this as you wish. I'd welcome any feedback or discussion, provided that we stay within the confines of the rules stickied in this forum.

This topic has 88 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login