Question

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
vixen
Neophyte

Question

Post#1 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi, I have been working on breaking up a couple for over two and a half years now. The only results I have seen so far was in the beginning where he had doubts about being with her (although he still does now in a way) but now he has just moved in with her and apparently got her pregnant. Although from the outside they physically are together, there's little signs here and there (where she would buy a house without him so he can move in with her versus them buying together...his credit is good and he makes good money so it is not financial). Anyhow, I am not spell begging here, just wondering if I'm somehow missing something here to finally do the final blow to end it. I have done the apple spell (although days later the whole apple was missing) and the freeze spell I will be doing it in vinegar with both their names and some nails. Thank you!

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login