Open Qlippothic Portals with CERN (Proposal)

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Bro.αΩ

Open Qlippothic Portals with CERN (Proposal)

Post#1 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 am

Cern Missing Black Hole Raises New Safety Concerns
http://scienceray.com/astronomy/cern-missing-black-hole-raises-new-safety-concerns/
[/size]...'However, it has now been alleged that the reported helium leak was actually a cover story for a containment breach, after an artificially created micro black hole was reported as missing....'[size=85]

This is the basis I am using for Qlippoth portal entrance/exit- Da`ath

I propose a group working - time/space/distance from each other does not matter as long as the script is the same.

I will be 'riding' through it in a Merkaba.
The matrix grid is black & white squares. (flash back and forth)
I am considering using the Enochian Tablet of Union, as well.

When I rented a 3D movie, I 'collected' a bunch of 3D cardboard glasses, which I use to bring my animated Sigils to life© (opening them). :D

I will continue, if anyone is interested in participating.

Recall, though, I use Belial, Lucifer and Azazel in my workings.

If CERN is using our tax dollars for running their experiments, that means they are including us, too :?

17 miles of circulating Energy...works for me! (Hermetic Axiom)

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login