Domination and binding

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
BlueMagician
Adeptus Minor

Domination and binding

Post#1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:50 am

I am dealing with a person who doesn't respond well to either mercy or severity as I'm able to practice them. It is very hard, and at times impossible, to establish proper communication between us. There's a Chironic spirit involved that is hungry for pain and anger, and comes up quite frequently, and has recently even started to resort to physical attack. Separation between the person and me is no real option at this time (it will happen at the end of the year).

I am looking for ways to deal with the situation by whatever means necessary. All ideas welcome: aids in making peace, spells to gain control over the spirit, invisibility (in this case not being seen by the spirit as a source of nourishment for negative energy), workings to suspend the issue for the coming two months, etc.

BM

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login